Pinlight LLC owner Richard Shaw is a nationally-recognized pioneer in non-linear editing, the Producer/Director for partner L.A.Marzulli’s “Watchers” series, a Macintosh columnist in AV Video magazine for five years, as well as the Vice President and co-founder of Digital Solutions, Atlanta, (DSI).
Clients include CNN, CBN News, WB, Cox Interactive, Billy Graham, Gold Mountain Entertainment, Johnson & Johnson, Joe Jackson, Rickie Lee Jones, New West Records, and Spiral of Life. Hollywood resident since 2001, Richard Shaw was one of three producers on Beat the Drum (2003), a feature 35mm (Super 35mm Anamorphic, 2.35:1) film about the AIDS pandemic in Africa that won 30 International awards, was released in over 150 countries via Kimmel International and MGM International, airing on Showtime HD for almost two years. It’s still available on DVD loan on NetFlix.
“The Wordz Project,” a one-hour documentary filmed in high definition (full-length for free on YouTube) including over a dozen famous rap artists, was produced and directed by Shaw between 2008-2010. “Torah Codes End To Darkness” was independently produced and directed with the vital support of David Greenhill, available on BluRay, Standard DVD and Vimeo stream. Currently, the ongoing Vimeo streaming and DVD series “Watchers” has sold over 100,000 DVD’s for 10 episodes. Richard Shaw maintains a board position with partner L.A.Marzulli’s coordinating research on giants relative to the ancient “nephilim” of the Bible’s Torah.
- FREE ENERGY: Is FREE ENERGY REAL? - March 11, 2017
- Kim Clement ~Controversial Prophet of God - February 1, 2017
- Rick Derringer ~Rock Star…. Man of Faith…. - February 1, 2017
- $500,000 Victory for Scientist on Young Age of Dinosaurs - October 13, 2016
- Richard Shaw - October 7, 2016
- Lucy to Homo Naledi: Missing Link Hoaxes, Fraud, Lies & Occult - October 12, 2015
- Occult – Predestination Theory & Current Science - May 27, 2015
- Scientism: Dumping Evolution for Aliens - May 18, 2015
- Jesus: Risen King’s Resurrection Appearances Examined by Skeptics, Atheists & Science - April 24, 2015