Author: Paul Lehr
Exodus 8:3 The Nile will swarm with frogs, which will come up and go into your house and into your bedroom and on your bed, and into the houses of your servants and on your people, and into your ovens and into your kneading bowls.
For complete details of the plague of frogs see Exodus 8:1-15.
This was the second plague against Egypt. Moses and Aaron were warning Pharaoh, “Let us go.” The Egyptians viewed the frog as a symbol of fertility and life. The frog was equated with the fertility god Heqet. God gave the Egyptians exactly what they wanted, their deity. Worship these frogs!
October 21, 2016: Ten thousand scrotum frogs have been found dead along a 30 mile stretch of the Coata River. The location is Juliaca, Peru near Lake Titicaca. This is one of the largest lakes in South America.
The scrotum frog is on the endangered species list. It is one of the largest frog species and can weigh up to 2 pounds. The scrotum frog has loose skin which allows it to take in additional oxygen.
Experts do not understand what has caused the mass amounts of scrotum frog death. However, locals have been observed removing trash and sludge from the river. Industrial waste and heavy metals are reported in water tests. Mining operations are reported up river in the mountains.
Water from the lake is reported to hamper crop growth.
“Lake Titicaca used to be a paradise, now we can’t use the water and our livestock die if they drink it,” environmental activist Maruja Inquilla Sucasaca.
Approximately 3,600 years ago, Israel was enslaved in Egypt. Frogs were equated with the fertility god by the Egyptians. Their gods would die. Exodus 8:13-14 The LORD did according to the word of Moses, and the frogs died out of the houses, the courts, and the fields. So they piled them in heaps, and the land became foul.
Fast forward to October 2016. The scrotum frog would lead some to think of fertility among other things. In both cases, frogs died. These dead frogs probably stink too.
In case anyone is wondering what came next in Egypt…Exodus 8:16 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your staff and strike the dust of the earth, that it may become gnats through all the land of Egypt.’”
The Hebrew word for gnats can encompass lice, gnats, ticks, flies, fleas, or mosquitoes. –NET Bible
Let’s watch and see what happens…
- “Legitimate” Iranian Presence in Syria - November 15, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira, God Knows Our Deeds - November 12, 2017
- Trouble Brewing on the Arabian Peninsula - November 11, 2017
- Love Is The Answer…Featuring Paul Beverly - November 5, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira, Lead Me Not Into Temptation - November 4, 2017
- Pestilence, Bubonic Plague in Madagascar - November 1, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira’s Jezebel - October 29, 2017
- Nahum’s Tomb in the News - October 28, 2017
- Putin Personally Test Fires Satan 2 Missile - October 27, 2017
- Syrian Missiles Fall in Israel’s Golan Heights - October 23, 2017