Enoch: Book of Enoch Documentary & Commentary by Trey Smith (2 hour and 23 minute full documentary)
Enoch: The 2 hour and 20+ plus minute documentary-style commentary (above) is on the Book of Enoch. The book of Enoch is fully broken down and made easy to understand. This documentary / commentary of Enoch covers, NOT ONLY Fallen Angels, Origin of Demons (and even Aliens & UFOs), Fallen Angels (such as Azazel), etc…. etc…. etc….
Enoch Calendar Notes (Short Version): Enoch Calendar is a 364 day calendar.
The Enoch calendar calculates the days differently than the Gregorian Calendar (what we use today). Essentially, Enoch’s calendar is a perfect 364 day calendar. Enoch gives (2) formulas for adjusting the calendar. One is longer scale 30 day adjustment to take place over laregr scales of time. The other is a 7 day adjustment every 7 years <—– This 7 day adjustment is in honor of God every seven years to bring in a perfect 364 day year.
So, just as God “rested” on the 7th day (Sabbath) — the day for which Enoch honored God every week….. On a larger scope was a 7 day honoring of God every seven (7) years.
But also — the Prophecies of Enoch, End-Time events as seen by Enoch, Anti-Christ as seen by Enoch, Days of Noah as seen by Enoch, the FIRST and SECOND COMING of the Son of Man (Jesus Christ) as seen by Enoch…… and also the RAPTURE as seen by Enoch.
Also….. Enoch’s Mysterious Pre-Flood Calendar is discussed. And, the meaning of Enoch’s Calendar.
It is important to note that the entire book of Enoch (sometimes alleged to be a Jewish concoction — as fragments were found with other extremely precise and critical Septuagint texts in the Dead Sea Scrolls); however, if such were true, it is strange that Enoch NEVER focuses on the Hebrew prophets – as if the writer (Enoch) has absolutely no clue who Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Israel, etc…. are. Enoch refers to them only in abstract (yet very discernible) symbolism. Never focuses on them. And, only uses them as chains of (powerful) symbols pointing to the two (2) comings of this “Son of Man” (Jesus Christ).
It is these very reasons (above) that I believe the Jewish religious leadership were extremely concerned about the Book of Enoch — particularly following the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Thus, removing the Book of Enoch. Then, the Catholics and the Protestants removed it as heresy for: 1) its references to angels interbreeding with human women. And, 2) Enoch does not speak well of the “wicked” rulers of earth….. Since, under the Roman Vatican, the rulers of earth were — in effect — the church itself — Enoch would not have defined them in “warm, fuzzy & friendly” ways…..
Essentially, the politics of all earthly religious authority banned, burned and buried this book. It didn’t fit with what any of them wanted to be: “the Truth”.
It seems everyone had a reason to ban this book. Then, modern scholars (just like they’d like to do to the entire Bible) called it a “made-up text” from the 3 century BC…… I disagree. Strongly.
“This book is not for my generation – but for a remote one – the last generation…..”
Perhaps making it even more interesting that Enoch himself, in a time before even this age….. A time where the world was not even like ours today….. A time we can only imagine – and scientifically probe its wondrous artifacts….. In such hours, Enoch wrote, “this book is NOT for my generation, but for a remote one….”
I would argue that that remote generation of which Enoch writes is this present age — NOW.
More than this, when Enoch wrote these precious words….. some five thousand years ago….. words which have survived the largest flood of all Earth as the prized possession of Enoch’s own great grandson, Noah….. The one who even the Pagans with their Sumerian tongue call the one who built the boat…… the boat that saved all mankind…..
Yet, even more…. The very tongue of angels and men….. the language the pages were written in….. even this too was attempted to be destroyed — that all could be confused and lost…… And then even more – after and through the baffling and foolishness of drunken princes and bloodthirsty kings…… the hidden pages banned and burned by every power of this Earth, and every wicked age and empire within……
Then, only surviving in some of the most remote and forgotten spots on all Earth…. Yet, the precious words of Enoch still enduring even in the secret place…… The words that sat on the boat with Noah – in the very hours that all the creatures cried out in their own tongues as the flood waters prevailed and the ship spiraled upwards….. The pages that lay with Noah as he cried out, gripping onto the ship as is heard echoing in the Book of the Upright…….. “God! Please remember me!!!!!! You’re servant” as the rage of the waters began…….
The pages…. The words which have survived making it to these final hours…… having endured all……. Only to be mocked at……. And spit upon….. Much of the anger coming from the lips of those whom the serpent himself calls “slaves”……
But, yet – they survive……. And, through all of this…… Enoch – the one God Himself called, “Scribe of Righteousness”…… His words…… His precious and priceless words now sit in your hands…. Having been tried by both water and fire…… And, let me tell you one more thing….. As Enoch’s pen touched the paper those five thousand years ago……… he intended every word he was writing for YOU…….. For YOU as you sit in the very room where you now sit and read this very page, this very paragraph, this very sentence……..
Not one bit of this was by chance. And, that is only where we begin…………..
Enoch: Book of Enoch
Book of the WatcherS
Opening Verses of Enoch
1:1. These are the words of the blessing of Enoch: Blessed be the elect and the righteous, who will be living in the time of tribulation (time of trouble), when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. Enoch, a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, answered and spoke while he saw a vision of the Holy One in the heavens.
These things the angels did show unto me.
“The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed” (R.H. Charles translation).
Trey’s Note: Enoch begins by referencing two (2) groups “who will be living in the time of tribulation”; or, in some translations, the “time of trouble”. Either translation is generally agreed to be a reference to the great tribulation. The final seven (7) years of mankind’s existence under the curse that began with Adam.
Enoch: Scriptures & Comments Relating to Verse One of Enoch
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
In this opening passage and scripture, Enoch begins by telling us two (2) groups the Lord has shown him living in this future “time of tribulation”. The two groups are the “elect” and the “righteous”
Or, “Israel” and “Gentile Believers, the Church”.
There is commonly believed to be a difference between the Body of Christ (the Church as a whole, much of which stumbles in darkness) and the Bride of Christ (those who have been serious, faithful, diligent and Berean about looking for the Lord’s coming, the Return of the King, and being prepared at all times for such).
Remember, in Genesis, Eve (the bride) is taken from the body of Adam (a type and foreshadowing of Christ).
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
The book of Enoch, though Enoch references these two (2) groups: Elect (Israel) and the Righteous (the Church, or perhaps better stated, the refined Church) living in the tribulation….. Enoch seems to also lend significant support to a rapture event, taking those who were ready, whilst leaving those who were not ready behind (costing many their lives after that point) — which we will look at later.
After-all, Enoch, who was the 7th from Adam (God’s number of perfection and completion), was indeed himself “raptured”.
Enoch walked with God; and then Enoch was not, for God took him.” (Genesis 5:22, 24).
And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah…….. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
Trey’s Note: Jacob’s name was changed to Israel. Thus, the very term we use today “Children of Israel”. The Israelis are descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, or Jacob’s (Israel’s) 12 sons. This also, of course, correlates with Jesus’ 12 disciples.
However, “time of Jacob’s trouble”, “time of trouble”, and “time of tribulation” are a seemingly designed weave work throughout all the separated prophets of the Bible coming together as one in Revelation. In essence, these phrases are all pointing towards this end-times seven (7) year time-period. The last three and a half (3 ½) of which is generally called the “Great Tribulation.”
Enoch: Verse 2
- From them (the Holy Angels) I heard everything, and understood what I saw; that which will not take place in this generation, but in a remote one, the last generation of the future age to come, on account of the elect (Israel).
TREY’S NOTE: What God is showing Enoch is NOT on account of the righteous (the church). They are conspicuously NOT mentioned in this sentence (verse 2). This time of trouble… the time of tribulation is on account of the Elect. In short, the focus of this final time period is not the church or the righteous (though some are still present as we shall see later).
The focus is Israel.
- Upon their account (the elect, Israel) I spoke and conversed with Him, who will go forth from His habitation, the Holy and Mighty One, the God of the heavens and the Earth:
TREY’S NOTES: Many definitions and proper names used in Enoch, such as the reference to Mount Sinai in the passage below, have two different views among scholars:
First, proper names of locations, such as Sinai, simply existed in some pre-flood context, and were known (at least by Enoch) prior to the flood.
Or, more probably (and my personal view), it is believed that these “proper names” are merely modern translations where the translator simply has “plugged-in” (as is what translators do) the obvious modern name for whatever naming convention Enoch may have originally used in his pre-flood text.
The original text was likely a pre-flood form of what we today call, “Hebrew”.
Hebrew is the most scientifically and mathematically enigmatic language on Earth. Hebrew and Sumerian (the tongue spoke in ancient Shinar, Babylonia, Mesopotamia, surrounding the Tower of Babel) are the oldest two (2) languages on Earth. Hebrew is precise…. Sumerian is not.
None-the-less, there is probably some truth in both of these theories – That the locations (such as Mount Sinai) Enoch is describing existed in some form prior to the flood, and also that later translators easily recognized the prophetic locations and did what translators do: “plugged-in” the correct and current word in the translation. In this case below, Mount Sinai.
It is important to note that (either way) the context of what is being said and prophetically predicted and described by Enoch is easily and precisely discernible.
4) The Mighty One who will hereafter tread upon Mount Sinai; appear with his hosts; and be manifested in the strength of his power from heaven.
Trey’s Notes: Here , directly in the context of writing “on account of the elect” Enoch is immediately prophetically speaking about events (Mount Sinai) which will occur in the future (from Enoch’s perspective) with Moses and Israel (Though he doesn’t know their names). This works to further solidify that Enoch’s reference to the “Elect” is a direct reference to Israel (whose name he also does not know).
Origin of Demons (which are different from Fallen Angels). And, Origin of Abortion.
Enoch: Chapter 15
1. Then addressing me, He spoke and said, Hear, neither be afraid, O righteous Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness: approach hither, and hear my voice. Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to pray for them, You ought to pray for men, and not men for you.
2. Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defiled yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring?
3. You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do.
4. These however die and perish.
5. Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth.
6. But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever.
7. Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven.
8. Now the giants, who lave been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.
9. The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth.
10. They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not 1 rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.
Enoch: Chapter 69:
And the fifth was named Kasdeja; this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smiting of spirits and demons, and the smiting (killing) of the embryo in the womb, that is may die, and the smiting of the soul…. the bites of the serpent, and the smiting which befall through the the son of the serpent named Taba’et.
Just a FEW of the references to Jesus Christ in Enoch.
1. There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was; and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.
2. He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.
3. This Son of man, whom thou beholdest, shall raise up kings and the mighty from their couches, and the powerful from their thrones; shall loosen the bridles of the powerful, and break in pieces the teeth of sinners.
4. He shall hurl kings from their thrones and their dominions; because they will not exalt and praise him, nor humble themselves before him, by whom their kingdoms were granted to them. The countenance likewise of the mighty shall He cast down, filling them with confusion. Darkness shall be their habitation, and worms shall be their bed; nor from that their bed shall they hope to be again raised, because they exalted not the name of the Lord of spirits.
5. They shall condemn the stars of heaven, shall lift up their hands against the Most High, shall tread upon and inhabit the earth, exhibiting all their works of iniquity, even their works of iniquity. Their strength shall be in their riches, and their faith in the gods whom they have formed with their own hands. They shall deny the name of the Lord of spirits, and shall expel him from the temples, in which they assemble;
6. And with him the faithful, who suffer in the name of the Lord of spirits.
1. In that day the prayer of the holy and the righteous, and the blood of the righteous, shall ascend from the earth into the presence of the Lord of spirits.
2. In that day shall the holy ones assemble, who dwell above the heavens, and with united voice petition, supplicate, praise, laud, and bless the name of the Lord of spirits, on account of the blood of the righteous which has been shed; that the prayer of the righteous may not be intermitted before the Lord of spirits; that for them he would execute judgment; and that his patience may not endure for ever.
3. At that time I beheld the Ancient of days, while he sat upon the throne of his glory, while the book of the living was opened in his presence, and while all the powers which were above the heavens stood around and before him.
4. Then were the hearts of the saints full of joy, because the number of righteousness had been offered, the supplication of the saints heard, and the blood of the Righteous (One) accepted by the Lord of Spirits. (Translation of verse 4 from the context oi the sentence ~ Trey Smith)
*And the blood of the righteous been required before the Lord of Spirits. RH Lawernce
1. In that place I beheld a fountain of righteousness, which never failed, encircled by many springs of wisdom. Of these all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy.
2. In that hour was this Son of man invoked before the Lord of spirits, and his name in the presence of the Ancient of days.
3. Before the sun and the signs were created, before the stars of heaven were formed, his name was named in the presence of the Lord of Spirits. He shall be a staff unto the righteous and the holy whereupon to lean, without falling. And He shall be the light of nations.
4. He shall be the hope of those whose hearts are troubled. All, who dwell on earth, shall fall down and worship before him; shall bless and glorify him, and sing praises to the name of the Lord of Spirits.
5. Therefore the Elect and the Concealed One existed in his presence, before the world was created, and for ever.
6. In His (God’s) presence He (Jesus) existed, and has revealed to the saints and to the righteous the wisdom of the Lord of spirits; for he has preserved the lot of the righteous, because they have hated and rejected this world of iniquity, and have detested all its works and ways, in the name of the Lord of spirits.
7. For in his name they shall be saved.
In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who have gained the world by their achievements, become humble in countenance.
8. For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be saved; and they shall be in subjection to those whom I have chosen.
9. I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the water. Thus shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the presence of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found.
10. But in the day of their trouble, the world shall obtain tranquility.
11. In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor shall there be any one to take them out of his hands, and to lift them up: for they have denied the Lord of spirits, and his Messiah. The name of the Lord of spirits shall be blessed.
Enoch (Out Now), Entities (Out Next), Fossils of Dragons & Devils: Artifacts from the PreFlood World…… Then, Exodus.
- Jurassic: (VIDEO) Most DANGEROUS DINOSAUR DOCUMENTARY (Jurassic) - August 11, 2016
- Enoch: Documentary Breakdown of Enoch (See VIDEO) - August 11, 2016
- Entities: the Beginning (See VIDEO) - August 10, 2016
- Entities: the Unveiling (see VIDEO) - August 10, 2016
- Coolest DEER on the INTERNET - July 26, 2016
- Trey Smith: 9 Disc “EVERYTHING COLLECTION” DVD SET - July 21, 2016
- Entities: the Unseen Realm comes to life. The Dimensions of Angels, Ghosts, and Demons now science FACT. - June 17, 2016
- Enoch & Nephilim: Full Commentary (VIDEOS) - January 15, 2016
- Nephilim: Live Stream Enoch & Nephilim 2 Documentary Bonus Disc - January 15, 2016
- Enoch: Book of Enoch | The most complete, easy commentary & breakdown of Enoch online. - December 7, 2015