5777: God’s Definition is Different than Man’s

13 Comments
The interpretation of prosper, prosper, and prosper even more….. could (DOES) mean something larger than a man-based “earth dweller” mindset…… or the economy improving — though it could (or could not) also include that? (IMPORTANT) This year (NOW on HEBREW calendar) is 5777. The number “5” means Grace,  or “Age of Grace” or “Church Age”…. 7’s mean completion. God’s definition of “prosper” and an “earth-dweller” man-based definition are two distinctly DIFFERENT things….. From the eagle’s nest of God’s Word these numbers mean something of INTENSE SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE <—- That applies, as I’ve made clear in the video, no matter who wins the election.
You have two things happening 1) voices from those seeking the Lord who feel — as I do — that “God’s Heart” (as ALWAYS) is to “prosper and love on His children” in EVERY possible sense. The condition for that is 2 Chronicles 7:14 <—- However 2) (MOST CRITICALLY IMPORTANT): Is God’s Word set in stone <— these are fixed and immovable (no matter who wins our “man-based” elections).

I had really wanted to make the video (Trump Prophecy) 2 hours long as there was so much I felt a need to cover…. also little cute things —> like “Trump/Pence” making the sound “Trumpets” when pronounced, etc….

However, I feel now there really needed to do a “stand-alone” one hour follow-up which will hold greatly more precision after it is set in stone whether we — as a people — have chosen Hillary…. Or, Lord willing, if we should get Trump……

NOTE: Christian pastors who are speaking against a man (an imperfect man) who is supporting Israel, who is fighting for freedom, who is fighting for your very right to tell people about Jesus —> I AM HIGHLY CONCERNED that we have Christian pastors doing this. Here is an article I spent much time praying and going before the Lord about yesterday (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOUR TIME BE VALUABLE ENOUGH TO CONSIDER THIS ARTICLE): http://godinanutshell.com/2016/10/09/trump-v-clinton-morality-and-faith-how-one-christian-views-the-election/ or click here
[youtube_sc url=”https://youtu.be/xzuxTEq-plE” fs=”1″]

No-matter-the-case, what is shaping in Syria, in Saudi Arabia, and ESPECIALLY now RUSSIA…. These eerily meet (not with words from men) but with events seemingly described in pages of prophecy from the very Word of God…..

Here is what I am saying….
A storm is brewing on the HORIZON.

Whoever is our NEXT US president will appear to be dealing — nearly IMMEDIATELY — with issues that are, shall we say, of Biblical proportion….

A next God in a Nutshell update video will be dealing with this — following (at some point) this HISTORIC ELECTION.

God bless all of you,
Trey Smith
5777

Comments

comments

Up Next

Related Posts

13 Discussion to this post

1. Douglas says:

This assortment is a direct representation of the
    brands pillars – genuine Indian artistry, modern design, excessive versatility and impeccable quality.
    It is an emotionally charged collection where every piece has its personal soul.

2. Tiffany says:

I started out making easy beaded jewelry back in 2008 after which rapidly moved onto to wirework.

3. These substances were processed and inlaid
    with all kinds of semiprecious stones found in Egypt; for instance, gold,
    turquoise, agate, and silver.

4. Sheila says:

I now have something else new within the oven, we
    will see if this experiment seems any higher!!

5. Lorrie says:

What does it mean if the ring marked 14K PR?

6. As a substitute of a ball, the scarab is pushing about containing the scarab Wadijet-eye which
    is dominated by a darkened moon, holding the picture of Tutankhamun turn out
    to be a god, guided and protected by Thoth and Horus.

7. Boris says:

No girl will be disillusioned once you present her with a phenomenal piece of bijou.

8. Suzette says:

A bit of jewelry that is well-chosen, properly-maintained and nicely-bought
    can last more than a lifetime, and carry many nice recollections together with it.
    Helpful advice on the subject, like that above, will help the potential owner (or purchaser) get extra out of the time and money they spend on jewellery.

9. Ramon says:

The entire animals are protected below the Conference on Worldwide Trade
    in Endangered Species.

10. Kathryn says:

Fall developments for 2008 also include Greek and Latin black.

11. Hi William Woehl,
    Please excuse my interjection; you can view the videos by going to the library and using the internet to access Trey’s videos. Just a thought……..

12. crystal clear :-) says:

Awesome Trey, I agree and well done.

13. William Woehl says:

Hello Trey,

My name is William Woehl, and you have been a confirmation for me of slot of my research also, all I have for internet is my prepaid phone right now, but used to have unlimited access, was curious to know if you knew that all presidents were not only related to each other, but also related to king John Lack land of England (1199-1216), signer of the magna carta? (What would the odds of that happening in a system of public voting?).
    And, many, if not all, part of a “secret society”, mostly masons, I am pretty convinced our vote doesn’t even get counted, let alone used to decide who runs the country, (am sure YHWH is able to make his “vote” trump (no pun intended) any shenanigans by the elite, what are your thoughts on this?

P.S. awesome job on all your YouTube vids, wish I could see your DVD’s, but hopefully someday.

Bill