Author: Paul Lehr
Beijing, China, September 30, 2016 (Reuters) – A salt lake, known as China’s Dead Sea, has become a popular tourist attraction after turning red.
The lake in Shanxi province, west of Beijing, turns red annually when a naturally-occurring green algae in it changes color to protect itself from increased heat and light, China’s state television CCTV said.
China’s had at least four blood red water events in the past four years.
2016 has been a busy year for blood red bodies of water. There was the blood red lagoon in Mexico in April, the blood red lake in Iran in July, a blood red river in North Dakota in August, and a blood red river in Russia in September.
We are not in the Tribulation. The order of events has a third of the sea becoming blood following a deep impact asteroid happening first.
Revelation 8:8-9 The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.
- US Army Assists with Mosul Dam Assessment - January 17, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis… “But You Are Dead” - January 14, 2018
- Turkey’s Naval Base on the Red Sea - January 10, 2018
- Israel Strikes SCUD Targets East of Damascus - January 9, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, God is All-Knowing - January 6, 2018
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - January 4, 2018
- US to Cut Funding to UN, Palestinians, & Pakistanis??? - January 2, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, Seven Aspects of the Spirit - December 30, 2017
- United Nations Declares Trump “Null & Void” - December 21, 2017
- Saudi Crown Prince and King in Waiting, Mohammed bin Salman - December 19, 2017