Author: Paul Lehr
Revelation 16:4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.
The idea of blood red bodies of water takes place in the book of Revelation on a massive global scale. Initially in Revelation 8, a third of the sea is affected. Chapter 8 is in the middle third of events in the Tribulation. Eventually in Revelation 16, all the bodies of water are affected. Chapter 16 is in the last third of events in the seven year period.
As of September 7, 2016, we are not in the Tribulation. If we are, please name the antichrist.
Dateline Norilsk, Russia: The Daldykan River has turned a beautiful shade of red.
The river runs close to the Nadezhda Metallurgical Factory. The factory is run by Norilsk Nickel. This is the world’s largest producer of nickel and palladium. It is suspected iron ore in the ground has altered the river’s color. Industrial waste is a possible culprit.
Norilsk Nickel has denied any industrial spills or activity related to the changing of the color of the river.
Russia’s natural resources and environment ministry is investigating complaints of an unknown chemical pollution, possibly caused by a “break in a Norilsk Nickel slurry pipe”…allegedly…
Norilsk, Russia has made Time Magazines most polluted places in the world. The following is from Time.
Norilsk was founded in 1935 as a Siberian slave labor camp, and life there has pretty much gone downhill since. Home to the world’s largest heavy metal smelting complex, more than 4 million tons of cadmium, copper, lead, nickel, arsenic, selenium and zinc are released into the air every year. Air samples exceed the maximum allowance for both copper and nickel, and mortality from respiratory diseases is much higher than in Russia as a whole. “Within 30 miles (48 km) of the nickel smelter there’s not a single living tree,” says Fuller. “It’s just a wasteland.” –Bryan Walsh, Time Magazine.
This is one of the nastiest places on the planet. But, the water is still red. That does not explain it away.
- Jude: Mercy - October 15, 2018
- Stone Carving… Yerushalayim - October 12, 2018
- Straight Talk, Tag You’re It!!! Featuring Rodna Epley - October 10, 2018
- Jude: Called, Loved, & Kept - October 9, 2018
- Prices Rising in Turkey, Trouble Ahead - October 8, 2018
- Market Forces: Demand is the Problem - October 6, 2018
- China in the Mediterranean - October 4, 2018
- To Tell The Truth… Paul Beverly - October 3, 2018
- Straight Talk… Kingdom Dining Hall, Featuring Rodna Epley - October 2, 2018
- Jude, A Slave - October 1, 2018