Author: Manuel Reyes
With everything that is going on today regarding 2016 election year, many theories have sprung up including prophecies on who our next president will be. I’m not making any personal claims on the outcome of the results. I will only limit this article to the prophecy itself.
Back in 1973 a pastor by the name of David Wilkerson had a vision from God. David, then led by the Holy Spirit, wrote a book with a title so simple yet so direct that it made it impossible for me to ignore when I saw it on a bookshelf.
(The Vision) actually feels more like a booklet than a book: with less than 150 pages, easy to read language, straight to the point narrative and an overall page turner; making The Vison a must for anyone hungry for end time Prophecy knowledge.
The very first chapter speaks of an economic confusion which will reverberate all the way to Election Day. I will now quote a few extracts from this chapter, but I strongly recommend everyone to buy this book.
- American dollar headed for deep trouble, but so are all other world currencies. I see total economic confusion striking Europe first and then affecting Japan, the United States, Canada and all other nations.
- The world’s greatest economists will be at a loss to explain the confusion, and an international crisis of fear will develop. A false economic boom will precede the recession—but it will be short lived.
- The United States government is going to “overreact” to the confused economical developments.
- A flurry of near-panic decisions being made by various government agencies—but these hasty efforts to shore up the economy will backfire.
- The President of the United States will make one, and possibly two, national radio and TV appearances to reassure the nation that all is well, and the best of economic times is just ahead. It will not work. People will distrust these statements and their fears will lead to a revolution at the polls.
I understand that some may argue that this Vision has already been fulfilled. But based on my research, I strongly believe that the Vision speaks of this very election we are in right now. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate more on my research due to the nature and space of this article, but I will give some key points that may give way for a discussion.
Unlike 2001 and 2008, the above recession begins in Europe and moves into USA. We can clearly see that Brexit has taken EU bankers and politicians by surprise. Also, previous recessions between 1973 & 2000 did not have the magnitude of the last two. Lastly, a revolution at the polls could not be more atone to our life today. The actual word revolution has become such a buzz word for people of all walks of life.
Revolution is a very active noun in today’s society, from media, music, movies, games, etc… this is just a very unique moment in time when the word revolution is part of the cultural lingo. With this in mind, I believe that whatever the outcome of the election is, we will see at least one newspaper with the cover story on November 9th saying “A Revolution at the Polls”. Since we seem to still be at a period of false economic boom right now there should be a rapid fire of events at least one week from Election Day.
Author: Manuel Reyes
In 2013 I became a new creation in Christ. Since then, my life has taken many unexpected turns which have led me to a more diligent and profound study of the Bible. I have always been fascinated by science and history but my passion is prophecy. God has blessed me with a beautiful wife and a wonderful daughter. I hope, before my time is up, to be called a loyal and faithful servant of Christ Jesus.