Author: Paul Lehr
1 Chronicles 22:9-10 ‘Behold, a son will be born to you, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side; for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quiet to Israel in his days. He shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.’
The Lord God of Israel is talking to King David. He was kept from building the Temple of the Lord because of war and bloodshed in the land (1 Chronicles 22:8).
October 27, 2016: Artifacts from the Solomon Temple era were found on location of the Temple Mount. King Solomon built the first Temple in approximately 960 BC. This is the first time evidence has been found on top of the Temple Mount. Previously in the Ophel excavations, items were found off the southeast wall of the Temple Mount near the Kidron Valley.
Evidence unearthed included: olive pits, animal bones and pottery fragments. One of the largest finds occurred when a trench for a power cable was dug. The find was located approximately 400 feet southeast of the Dome of the Rock. Carbon dating confirmed the time era of the pieces.
This archeology dig was completed quietly with the Muslim Waqf who is in charge of security on the Temple Mount. Multiple surveys have taken place between 2007 and 2016.
October 13, 2016: The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) voted to deny recognition of religious sites on the Temple Mount to the Jewish people. The UN stated the Temple Mount belongs to the Muslims.
Crack squad over at the UN…
The verses from 1 Chronicles 22:9-10 were prophetic to David and Solomon approximately 1,000 years before Jesus Christ. And they came to pass. But the verses also foreshadow the future of our day in October 2016.
David’s son will establish His kingdom. He will establish peace and quiet. He will build a house.
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.”
Revelation 1:6 and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
- Russian Military Police to “Safe Zone” Near Golan Heights - July 24, 2017
- UN Emergency Meeting Over Temple Mount Violence - July 23, 2017
- Revelation: Pergamum’s White Stone - July 22, 2017
- Russian Troops on Israeli Border Near Golan Heights - July 19, 2017
- Fatah Declares “Day of Rage” - July 18, 2017
- Turkey’s Recep Erdogan, A Kurd’s Perspective - July 16, 2017
- Revelation: Pergamum and Manna - July 15, 2017
- Turkey to Acquire S400 Missile Battery From Russia - July 14, 2017
- Pestilence, Cholera Spirals in Yemen/Quake off N Korea - July 12, 2017
- Ceasefire Holding Near Golan Heights - July 11, 2017