Author: Andrew Smith
Fighting off Diseased Programming: Part I The Data in the Strata
The above picture sprang in me a well of questions that I set out to answer. I remember being taught in school about the layers of stratum and how they formed over millions of years. Each layer representing a period of time. How the evolution of earths populous of creatures were categorized by age according to the layer of stratum they were found in. The lowest of the layers being simple organisms, thus supporting the charts of evolution. I have found this to be fiction at best. The picture is not an isolated one. These upright trees are found all throughout the world transcending themselves through hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years of strata depending on the fossils found around their totality of length. This is all according to the accepted view of assigning age to strata layers under the guise of the millions of years needed to promote evolution. The purpose of this arrangement of information and commentary is to only invoke thought in the readers to NOT accept blindly the indoctrination that is forced upon us from almost every sensory input at what seems to be every age, stage of development, and intellectual level. There is misdirection for the jocks, the nerds, the philosophers, the scientists, the theologian, and the scholar alike. The father of lies is not prejudice in any way shape or form in the carefully engineered pseudo realities used to strap the blinders onto the masses. In this article, we are going to focus on only one of the many different ways the powers that be manipulate and pervert information to create the mirror of confusion that send most of us home waving the white flag of surrender and acceptance of these pseudo realities that are presented to only hide from us a truth that would set us free from the bondage that we don’t fully understand. Something else I want to make perfectly clear is that I do NOT claim to have the perfect ideology, philosophy, or theology that answers all the questions nor could the entire picture be placed into an understanding that can be harnessed fully with the finite abilities of the faculties we have at our disposal in this current state of existence. Often times people misunderstand my nature of institutional questioning as an attempt to push a belief system on them. The fact is I do not know the answers to a lot of subjects I write about but only question the powers that be and their diseased programming to open the minds of the reader to independent questioning of the data presented. For some time I was a “Gap Theory” man to help explain the extreme differences in my programming and my faith. This recent study of both science and scripture has redefined the nature of my belief to a more creationist view. However, I will state that even in the many different creationist models that are available none are sufficient to completely answer the question of “all” but only present information that can be analyzed and placed as the wisdom that only time can mature comes of age. To keep this article from getting extremely long I am going to summaries each point with links to resource material for the earnest investigator.
This area of study can go on with what seems like an endless depth but I have decided to narrow it down to five points of interest.
1) fossils are not millions of years old
2) strata layers are not formed over millions of years and layers do NOT even represent time at all
3) fossil records support a natural sorting process of material, not evolution
4) carbon dating is NOT good science
5) oil doesn’t take millions of years to form
#1 Fossils are Not millions of years old. Copy and pasting results from rapid petrification experiments would only add an extreme amount of words to this arrangement that read rather dry. Some keywords to google, to put you on the right track, for your own study and reading seems to be a better option and allows the reader to research the information without my biased direction. Google; Rapid petrification experiments, Petrified pickle, petrified boot, and petrified bowler hat. There are articles that debate this from both old earth and young earth paradigms.
2) Strata layers are not formed over millions of years. One axiom of geological dating is that the strata formed slowly over hundreds of millions of years. It has been assumed that they accumulated on top of each other so that the lowest of these strata can be up to tens of millions or hundreds of millions of years older than the more recent top layers. This so-called geological column is believed to describe the order in which the strata appears in the ground. However, there are many points that argue against so long of a period of time between layers. In fact experiments show the layers have no periods of time between them. It was stated earlier that the appearance of radiocarbon in fossils of Cambrian period and in other old strata points to periods of thousands, not millions, of years. One of the most compelling pieces of evidence that destroys the millions of years theory about strata layers is the upright trees in strata. Keywords to google here is; upright tree fossils, Fossils in strata, No erosion in strata, and Fast creation of strata at St. Helens during our time. Below I will post a series of videos for context that explains experiments done that prove that the deepest layers of strata are actually the same age as ones closer to the surface and the natural sorting of debris.
3) Fossil records support a natural sorting process of material, not evolution. To best inform the reader I will just share a link to an article by A.C. McIntosh, T. Edmondson & S. Taylor. What it basically states is that where evolutionist use the layers of fossils in the strata to catalog the evolutionary pattern over the millions of years the creationist take into consideration the nature of the sedimentary process and natural sorting of dead material both plants and animals due to density and hydrodynamics. In my opinion the more solid of the two sciences lean towards the creationist view
4) Carbon dating is NOT good science. I am going to leave this one up to the readers study due to the opposing and extreme arguments for both the validity and the nullification of this method of dating. One thing that I do understand about radiometric dating is that it is based on assumptions that are yet to be proven that directly affect the variables in the equations of the calculations making this process a theory at best. Google; “problems with carbon dating” and you will find opposing articles attached to either creationist or evolutionists but it is the objective observations of the assumed unproven conditional variables that nullify the science for me. Tom Shipley has some good articles on this. I will post links below.
5) Oil doesn’t take millions of years to form. One of the biggest ideas science has come up with, to sell the world on the idea that the earth is billions of years old, is to claim that it takes millions of years for plant and animal decay to form and make oil. Here’s an example of old school:
“Fossil fuels, coal, oil and natural gas, are a non-renewable source of energy. Formed from plants and animals that lived up to 300 million years ago, fossil fuels are found in deposits beneath the earth. The fuels are burned to release the chemical energy that is stored within this resource. Energy is essential to modern society as we know it.”
To be able to disprove this (millions of years for oil to form), it would knock one of the foundations of the school of old earth teachings, and evolution. But, it has already been done. What several companies are finding out is that you take some heat and pressure, some dead plants/animals, and in less than a day, you have oil. There are many companies that are doing this and last time I checked they don’t have millions of years to do it. There is even a process for making oil from sewage.
So In conclusion one can begin to see the problems in the many of the accepted ideas pushed to the front lines of secular indoctrination that oddly enough always seems to be in opposition of the fundamental beginnings in historical records both in the canon of scripture and outside of it in flood myths the world over. From Atlantis to Gilgamesh to Noah the new aged sciences that are breaking through the cleverly woven web of deception are beginning to take the life’s breath out of the carefully protected religion of evolution. So many people refuse to let go of old ideas when the increasing knowledge of independent science and observation attacks the very roots of such ideas. I ask the question of why and found an answer.
2 Peter 3:1-9(NLT) This is my second letter to you, dear friends, and in both of them I have tried to stimulate your wholesome thinking and refresh your memory. I want you to remember what the holy prophets said long ago and what our Lord and Savior commanded through your apostles. Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.” They deliberately forget that God made the heavens long ago by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed. But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 2 Peter 3:1-9(NLT)
Let us not be willfully ignorant, but investigate the indoctrination we are subject to, rather it be of an educational institution or a religious institution, for ourselves. There is a lot of information out there at our fingertips. Never before could we study as we can today and cross reference science, scripture, philosophy, and theology as we search out the truth. In this search, we must be fair as we analyze the data. There is a lot of data out there on an infinite number of subjects but for this finite arrangement of words we needn’t look far, but merely at the data in the strata!!
May the grace of Christ, and the love of Creator, and the fellowship of Holy Spirit be with you all.