Author: Zebulon Rogers
Cuzco-based cranial expert Brien Foerster , a friend and contributor to God in A Nutshell collected what appears to be a bizarre three-fingered hand from an anonymous group of paranormal researchers this week, reports Daily Mail. The elongated fingers of the desiccated hand bear six bones in each finger still joined at the knuckles including the metacarpals, features which immediately exclude human origin. An elongated skull was also found nearby. We hope to get an exclusive interview with our friend Brien.
The group has yet to reveal the location of the find, but is believed to have been found in the tunnels near the city of Cusco, an ancient city that lies in a region known among followers of the paranormal to be home to the famous elongated skulls of the Paracas people as well as various accounts of Nephilim hybrids.
Foerster brought the hand in to be examined by an unidentified group of experts who claim to have confirmed through x-rays that both the hand and the skull are biological in nature, and now plan to conduct DNA testing in the United States.
A contemporary of Trey Smith and L.A. Marzulli, Brien Foerster’s previous examinations include numerous skulls and artifacts from around the world, as well as mummified bodies with extraordinary features. He currently runs Hidden Inca Tours and is based in the city of Cuzco, Peru.
- Temple on the Moon: Mans Lunar Abolition of Christ - February 4, 2017
- Prophecy News: Tribulation Science, Third Temple Tax, 10-Warhead Nuke, - February 1, 2017
- The Days of Noah Have Arrived: Human-Pig Hybrid Created in Lab - January 27, 2017
- Inauguration Terrorism (Part 2): - January 18, 2017
- Inauguration Terrorism (Part 1): Project Veritas Stings Liberal Conspirators - January 16, 2017
- Famed Catholic Priest Killed by Demon, documentary claims - January 14, 2017
- Nephilim Hand Found in Peru? - January 9, 2017
- Indomitable Hope: The Strange Case of Jaryd Atadero - January 7, 2017
- Malachite Man: Human Bones in Dino Strata - January 6, 2017
- Russia Responds to Obama Sanctions - December 29, 2016