Author: Zebulon Rogers
“19 Do not fret because of evildoers Or be envious of the wicked; 20 For there will be no future for the evil man; The lamp of the wicked will be put out.” Psalm 24:19-20
A group of liberal terrorists plotting to disrupt President-elect Trump’s inauguration have been exposed in the latest undercover video released by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. The video depicts undercover conversations with a number of anti-Trump activists, led by Luke Kuhn, Scott Green, and Colin Dunn of the D.C. Anti-Fascists Coalition, asserting their plans to use butyric acid bombs to force evacuations from event locations. An e-mail obtained by Project Veritas suggested the meeting take place at Comet Ping Pong & Pizza, a location infamous for its alleged role in the #Pizzagate scandal.
Speaking on hidden camera, Luke Kuhn openly discussed his intentions of using acid bombs.“Yeah, if you had…a pint of butyric acid, I don’t care how big the building is, it’s closing…” said a grinning Luke Kuhn. Butyric acid is what gives vomit its rank odor.
But stinking up the place didn’t seem to be enough for the conspirators. “I’m trying to think through how to get all the sprinklers to go off at once,” said Colin Dunn. “There’s usually a piece of like fusible metal or a piece of glass with liquid in it that will blow.”
Plans to stop Trump’s inauguration have been no secret since his landslide victory early on November 9th, which sparked a long series of savage verbal attacks from all media fronts. Fake documentarian Michael Moore has publicly called for violent protests and vandalism via the DisruptJ20 movement, a coalition of social justice warriors campaigning against the Trump presidency. Vandalism and even terrorism have been widely suspected, but the exact nature of these protests has not been revealed until now.
“The message has to be, we do not recognize the city government either,” Kuhn stated. “If you try to close us down we will look for your house, we will burn it. We will physically fight the police if they try to steal one of our places. We will go to war and you will lose.”
According to D.C. Code 22-851, threatening harm or intimidating public officials with the intent to cause harm is, quite frankly, illegal. Violators can be imprisoned for up to 3 years.
Stay tuned for more coverage of Project Veritas’ ongoing expose.
- Temple on the Moon: Mans Lunar Abolition of Christ - February 4, 2017
- Prophecy News: Tribulation Science, Third Temple Tax, 10-Warhead Nuke, - February 1, 2017
- The Days of Noah Have Arrived: Human-Pig Hybrid Created in Lab - January 27, 2017
- Inauguration Terrorism (Part 2): - January 18, 2017
- Inauguration Terrorism (Part 1): Project Veritas Stings Liberal Conspirators - January 16, 2017
- Famed Catholic Priest Killed by Demon, documentary claims - January 14, 2017
- Nephilim Hand Found in Peru? - January 9, 2017
- Indomitable Hope: The Strange Case of Jaryd Atadero - January 7, 2017
- Malachite Man: Human Bones in Dino Strata - January 6, 2017
- Russia Responds to Obama Sanctions - December 29, 2016