Kim Clement: the LAST PROPHECY of Kim Clement

61 Comments

In honor of Kim Clement.

It was the God in a Nutshell Trump prophecy video that is often credited with spawning the viral sharing of many, many buried old clips of Kim Clement prophesying the future presidency of Donald Trump that are now front stage all over the internet.

Beneath is the back story to how that happened.

Kim Clement:

Kim Clement a man who listened to Lord, sang to the Lord, and gave a private prophecy to Trey Smith (me) at about the age of 15 / 16 years old in the Bahamas on a cruise ship. I can tell you as a matter of absolute certainty he was a precise prophet of the Lord that day…. all those many years back.

[youtube_sc url=”https://youtu.be/xzuxTEq-plE” fs=”1″]

Kim Clement was the main voice of prophecy used in the 2016 Trump: the COMING LANDSLIDE video. This video went up publicly on Youtube (as is dated) months BEFORE the election of Donald Trump. And work on the video began months BEFORE he was even the Republican nominee.

It was the most intense daily deadline driven schedule of making a video I have ever done in my life. And I didn’t publicly announce I was even making it.

In fact, Kim Clement was the reason I felt compelled to make the video at all. I felt EXTREMELY STRONGLY the Lord had said to HONOR Kim Clement.

Kim died several short weeks following Trump’s election as president. He lived just long enough to see his LAST and perhaps LARGEST prophecy come to pass.

Many had told me NOT to do the Trump video. That this would be a major risk that would ultimately embarrass and destroy ALL credibility.

I did NOT listen to those voices….

In fact, I felt overwhelmingly encouraged by them. The louder the voices of “DON’T DO THIS!!!” the more, and more, and more that I knew it was EXACTLY what I needed to do.

The same type of LOUD DISCOURAGEMENTS that mysteriously emerged like mental torpedoes surrounding the making of both “Theory of Everything” and “Nephilim“.

However, the people closest to me…. Spiritual and Word balanced people (note I said that) were ALL stating BOLDLY to me in private — the Lord has chosen Trump as the winner of this election, no matter how it looks.

CAREFULLY NOTE ALSO: It was what I might loosely call the “religious crowd” (often useful however in many respects) who were as “voices of dissuasion”.

This is what I knew…. and let me state this BOLDLY:

If those I trust and know most…. Those I go to for advice when its critical…. ALL spiritual like the Light of the Lord flows through them and fills rooms as they walk in…. these type of people…. If my sources for advice were ALL wrong on this… If my judgement was truly that skewed…. Then I felt I shouldn’t have credibility anyway.

I first privately promoted this “idea” of a biblically and prophetically supported Trump victory and window of “turn around” for America to those I share trust at the annual prophecy conference in Colorado Springs in the Summer of 2016. Many quickly lit up at the thought.

Trey Smith, Joe Horn (Tom Horn’s son & president of Skywatch), Rock Star Caspar McCloud

Before I uploaded the Trump Prophecy video, I called one person I trust most. I asked, “would you go before the Lord with me right now…. even with some who have said what I am doing is crash and burn foolish…. Bottom line… Should I upload this video?”

The answer was the STRONGEST “YES” I have EVER heard in my life.

At that point I went all in. I uploaded the video. This was months before the election….

And it all began with the Lord moving on my heart about Kim Clement….. and bringing to my attention one very specific prophecy video of Kim Clement. Then passages about the end times, things others were NOT seeing, began to jump forth to my eyes from every direction.

Trey Smith interview on Skywatch

Just to put this in perspective, ALL the major media outlets declared day, after day, after day that Trump would lose….. that he would lose by a landslide. On the morning of the election Reuters had Hillary Clinton’s odds of winning against Donald Trump at better than 90%. The gambling odds from the UK to Las Vegas, Nevada were 5 to 1 against Trump.

This was NOT 50/50….. There are long-shots….. and then there was betting on Trump. It looked that bad.

Never-the-less, I knew in my heart Trump was ALREADY the winner from that day forward.

And, speaking of gambling (which I am not endorsing) I did have one friend that admitted to me on the day of the election that he did put a little money on Trump based on the prophecies…. ok… maybe a lot of money. The odds were 5 to 1. So every $100 bet would be a $500 dollar victory plus also your original $100 back….. The max bet at each location was $3000.00.

Again, I am certainly not endorsing gambling. I will however say he looked extremely happy at the end of that long night.

It actually turned out his win was exactly the amount he needed for some large financial issues that had plagued his life for many years.

On the morning of the election, though ALL the news basically read “We ALL know Hillary will be the WINNER TODAY”… One article jumped out me like the Lord wanted me to see it.

Janet Reno had died hours before the election…. And I remembered she had boldly stated that God would NEVER allow Trump to be president in her lifetime. Normally I don’t smile at the death of anyone. But, when I saw that that morning, I knew even more strongly…. Trump had already won.

As per the LANDSLIDE…. It was a LANDSLIDE…

Most of the Hillary Clinton votes “mysteriously” skyrocket in a very select and few little US “politically controlled” counties amidst a LANDSLIDE ocean of red on the electoral map — from sea to shining sea. In short, it appears all the graveyards  dating back to Wold War 1 got up and voted Hillary.

She couldn’t fill high school gyms…. No…. Even without mountains of evidence with the appearance of the most maKim Clement Prophecyssive fraud in the voting history of the world — common sense would dictate she didn’t win ANYTHING near a popular vote.

In short — for Trump to win he had to pull so many votes it actually overcame her fraud…. likely the largest voter fraud in US history.

Clement’s prophecy ~perhaps one of the largest and last in his life ~ was seen by his own eyes just several short weeks before he went to be with Lord.

“I see you in the future … and you look much better than you look right now!” ~Kim Clement

[youtube_sc url=”https://youtu.be/1SrQrPQAO6s” fs=”1″]

Original Kim Clement prophecy video (raw and unedited) above

Comments

comments

Up Next

Related Posts

61 Discussion to this post

1. Oceanside Sunset Market – excellent task for partners, weekly purchasing,
    girls night out, or families looking for a diversion.

2. Dave says:

Pals. Ask your pals if they have something they’d prefer to sell you, and ask them to
    spread the phrase to their buddies.

3. Patrick says:

That’s as a result of China’s booming economic system, the fourth largest in the world, which is rising by eleven p.c per yr.

4. Makayla says:

Place on an oven tray, somewhat appart and return to the fridge for an hour, this could help cease the cookie spreading when baked.

5. Rena says:

Even jewelry that isn’t broken or broken often will be picked
    up inexpensively at flea markets, yard or estate sales,
    or online auctions, and changed into something uniquely yours.

6. Children simply studying use chairs to keep their balance.
    At night the skating space glows in colourful lights
    with the Rijksmuseum as a palatial backdrop.

7. Staci says:

When eradicating your chains, try to place
    the chain flatly on a surface to keep away from knots or kinks.

8. William says:

The Properties of Gold itself make it the very best metallic
    for making extraordinarily intricate and elaborate designs to make it extra attractive.

9. Primary gold or gold toned jewellery items are additionally wardrobe essentials.
    If 10 karats or 14 karats is just too expensive go for gold plated
    jewelry. It is affordable and helps to boost your appeal.

Gold like silver could be dressed to look flashy
    or refined.

10. Shanna says:

I have one of those over the door earring holders with all of the plastic slots for bracelets and earrings.

11. Forest says:

I have been truly appalling at protecting my blog up to date not too
    long ago and I do apologise, but again, for my tardiness.

12. Kali says:

Lampworking is essentially the most time-consuming
    because it involves making each bead individually.

13. This avoids increase within the flaws of the stone.

14. Chantal says:

Made use of guyRS as acronym in addition to two stylistic letters
    G wher the is turned around to turn into the mirror image of
    the first.

15. John says:

Amongst the various knot Celtic ring designs,
    the love knot grew to become popular to loads of
    men. This one comes with an interconnected symbol of affection and infinity thus exhibiting
    the unity or bond between two people who find themselves deeply in love with one another.
    This gold or silver ring jewellery illustrates the designs referred
    to as Creyr and Heron.

16. Eli says:

Simon Carter’s fits have turn out to be extremely common with the British and American celeb elite.

17. Ross says:

Welsh gold rings are available a wide range of gold shades together with
    white gold, yellow gold, rose gold after which there’s silver.

18. You will wish to finish your beaded necklaces, bracelets and
    something made with beading wire with bead crimps.

19. Lovie says:

This manner, there’s little room for interpretation of what the jewelry merchandise signifies and each you and the one
    you love might be happy with the overall purchase.

20. Welsh gold pendants are provided in combos of yellow and rose gold or
    silver and rose gold.

21. Shifting on to some severe bling, we beforehand checked out Kate’s diamond and ruby
    necklace which appears to be like as if it can be converted into a tiara.

22. Sterling says:

Couples trade wedding ceremony rings to indicate their
    commitment to one another. Even the month of our birth may be signified by a special birthstone.

23. Maximilian says:

Cork bulletin board (I like to recommend one with a pleasant looking frame around
    it however I’ve included directions for a board with no frame).

24. After several cups of coffee I labored out that I
    must make glass bails, so armed with a steel one,
    some skinny strips of suitable glass and another cup of coffee I made some bails that I first kiln annealed so that they didn’t collapse, then tac fused to my pendants so they will not fall
    off.

25. One product you would possibly wish to showcase is specifically lined containers for storing sterling
    silver jewellery so that it doesn’t tarnish.

26. Jayme says:

You’ve learned some great ideas in this article that you should utilize in your
    real life.

27. The matching oval Cabochan by the Yard necklace in 18
    karat gold options two bezel-set diamonds on both aspect of the sapphire.

28. Ernestine says:

The only thing you must look out is pairing large jewellery and
    huge jewellery. It really helpful that you simply put
    on a lot of threads of varied necklaces, with this youl look a bit unusual not to point
    out unique, even so bear in mind to fulfill your huge pendant with minor earring, otherwise youl seem
    to be a major of sure African group during a questionnable
    ritual.

29. Platinum tends to be very conscious of ultrasonic cleaning so when you have a big assortment of
    any sort of bijou, it could be price it to put money into a basin.

30. Attractive images of kundan marriage ceremony jewelleries are
    offered beneath.

31. Fatima says:

Kate has been proudly sporting the brand new piece of jewellery that carries a
    disc engraved together with her baby Prince George’s full identify – George Alexander Louis – and a coronary heart-shaped appeal inscribed with the letter ‘W’ for her husband William.

32. Miguel says:

There is an array of businesses and the area has round 14,000 small medium
    and huge sized firms. These companies have many different interests
    and you could find something you need right here.

33. Maryjo says:

V3 Crafts makes a speciality of producing handmade crystal,
    glass jewelry. Every unique piece of glass jewellery has been hand blown and kiln fused.Glass attracts and magnifies surrounding mild giving every bit its personal vary
    of moods, depending upon surroundings. We produces designs for all
    occasions and is especially wanted for Bridal
    and Eveningwear.

34. Hyman says:

On behalf of the mother and father association of
    the College Français Bilingue de Londres (CFBL)” I would like to thank you as soon as again in your contribution to the CFBL Fundraising Gala on the thirty first of January 2015.

35. Bernadine says:

Additional, industrial demand for gold particularly in the electronics business is anticipated to boost market growth in Asia Pacific.

36. Autumn says:

Start going to as many as you may. You won’t discover good things at every one,
    but if you find one person with good things, make them a suggestion for the lot –
    they’ll be so joyful about it which you could get an actual bargain.

37. Dalton says:

I additionally guess that the family is probably Jewish, perhaps
    from one of many then East Block nations.
    Judging from theestablishment of the workshop in 1953
    it might be that Mr Z Ungar emigrated during or just after the struggle.
    Will hold you posted if anthing substantive comes up.

38. It is a skilled, multi-practical gold jewellery building.
    It is destined to grow to be the center within the industry
    with its geographical advantage within the Shatoujiao Free Commerce Zone,
    which attracts many well-known Hong Kong jewelry manufacturers equivalent to Xie Ruilin, Hengfeng, QIngfengjin and Daimengde.

39. Soldering is actually far simpler than you may first assume.

40. Katharina says:

My rising collection of vintage beads, stones, filigrees, stampings, and different classic and reproduction classic jewelry supplies evokes lots of my jewelry designs, which I’ve included images of on this article to
    help inspire you.

41. Sharon says:

Thanks for sharing your expertise. we should be more cautious when trading
    on ebay.

42. Susana says:

The amount of jewelry they’ve will certainly have an impact within the dimension of jewelry field you’ll want.
    However, it might probably additionally figure out whether or not or not
    or not you will have to have a self-standing or counter leading field.
    Self-standing containers are enormous and may even be
    the size of a dresser so you may want lots of home. Furthermore area to the dresser dimension box, additionally,
    you will want to be sure it suits with the decor and form of furnishings positively present in their area.

43. Arianne says:

Whereas brand identify Pandora beads are comparatively costly,
    quite a few different firms are making compatible beads with extra themes and colors, at a cheaper worth.

44. Kate’s engagement ring (and the couple’s romantic
    embrace) took centre stage.

45. Leah says:

Prince Charles has also purchased again numerous Keppel pieces bought over the years for Camilla.

46. College students with no prior experience of jewellery making, or for those
    with some experience who want to take an unexpected look at what is feasible.

47. Myrtis says:

Some other types of jewellery sets are also available
    in these jewelry shops which one can put on for
    day to day use.

48. when I saw this net page, all I may actually say is WOW!

49. Margareta says:

This is not really a machine for creating frilly bloomers,oh no.
    It is a very clever mechanism designed for creating exact copies.

50. Mozelle says:

One such bracelet is called the silvertone beaded bracelet.

51. Scotty says:

Store your jewelry in the identical manner you put on it.

This implies hanging necklaces and earrings, and storing rings on padded sticks.

52. Elma says:

With so many types to select from and places to buy, it is a
    good idea to go searching for the best designs and lowest costs.
    The principle determination is whether to purchase from a
    jewellers shop or to purchase on-line.

53. Brandi says:

We introduce ourselves and tell you slightly about our
    work and influences and there is a problem for you all
    to take part in.

54. Ray says:

I think it must be to do with signing into Google as there is no such thing as
    a registration or signing in to learn the blog page.

55. Jasper says:

Coventry is a remarkable metropolis in many ways.
    Not like the Brutalist autotopia of Birmingham, the publish-conflict bombed-out centre of the town was
    reconstructed with a really British modernism, a quietly assured, modest modernism on a human scale and the
    optimism of that structure can nonetheless be felt.

56. In every town one finds the standard ‘pastizzeriji’ which
    serve traditional ‘pastizzi’ (savoury ricotta crammed filo-pastries) in addition to other pastry
    meals, purchased off the road in a matter of minutes.

57. In the garage of his two – narrative, brick Oceanside residence were
    many surfboards beautifully racked against a back wall, near a silver Mercedes-Benz.

58. kat says:

thank you try for your videos. i just found them last week and have been watching them hour after hour, like, all day long and then start again the next day for more. the video where you bring up 2 Chronicles 7:14: it hit me in my soul. the second time i watched the video and 2Chronicles 7:14 was brought up again, it hit me like a ‘ton of bricks”. i curled up in my chair and just wept! not just crying a few tears, i was shaking while weaping my heart out! you make very powerful videos. may our Heavenly Father bless you greatly. i can’t help but think that your videos will touch hearts and turn many people to the Lord, or back to the Lord. i thank you, also, for ‘introducing’ me to Kim Clement. i love his videos, too, and believe he was a man of God. so pained to learn of his passing and filled with joy, also, to know he is now with the Lord. i have also enjoyed greatly the prophetic input from Mark Taylor, who i believe is another man of God. thank you. i cant wait for the arrival of the videos that also include the book of Enoch. thank you again for your wonderful videos.

59. Peggy Pilato says:

Thank you Lord for leading me 1 year ago to the Trey Smith YouTube channel. What a blessing you are for us, anointed by the Lord for explaining the Truth and spreading his Word. Thank you Trey for your great work. God bless you and your family.

60. Brenda Barnett says:

I am so thankful I came across you on youtube. It was God ordained. I have been in Kim Clement meetings and he was a true prophet. I’m sad for us he’s gone but I know he’s with our Lord. Thank you Trey for your obedience. God bless you abundantly.

61. Anonymous says:

I have been fallowing you sence before