Author: Zebulon Rogers
Man’s dream of the abolition of Judeo-Christian thought has taken on a new direction. The European Space Agency revealed its plans to build a lunar temple to agnosticism as a component to man’s first outpost on the moon, according to the agency’s official newsfeed. The temple, a white dome structure atop terraced steps at the edge of sunlit Shackleton’s Crater, is meant to be a place of contemplation for colonists living on the lunar surface. Its true intentions, however well-intentioned, are far from righteous.
The dome’s designer, Jorge Mañes Rubio of the ESA’s Advanced Concepts Team, says that having a new start on the moon means rethinking our religious concepts entirely.
“Lunar settlement represents a perfect chance for a fresh start, a place where there are no social conventions, no nations and no religion, somewhere where these concepts will need to be rethought from scratch,” he says. “Humans have brought flags to the Moon, but they’ve been bleached white by sunlight since then – almost as if the Moon is protecting itself from such terrestrial concepts. So this Temple is intended as a mythic and universal structure that can hopefully bring people together in this new environment in novel ways.”
Tom Horn and Cris Putnam warn of such ideals creeping into mankind’s conscious thought in Ex0-Vaticana, where the luciferian concept of astro-theology is explored in great detail.
It is also worthy to note that such a temple could not exist on Earth due to its free-standing dome, an aspect of the design that requires the Moon’s 1/6th gravitational pull, making it wholly unique in a potential colonization of both lunar and Mars surfaces.
Man has been obsessed with transcending our terrestrial trappings for time immemorial. From the legend of the Vimanas of the Hindu faith to the historical Watchers descending on Mt. Hermon in antediluvian times, man’s ascension is a built-in aspect of our spiritual being. Yet this longing for the one true God has been twisted to allow man to be his own consummate god until the final race for power at the end of the millennial reign.
With space now seeming to be the tower of babel for our age, and the five I-wills of satan in Isaiah 14 echoed loudly with each new breakthrough, our prophetic pace has seemingly accelerated to breakneck speed.
Stay tuned to GIAN for more information as we explore David Flynn’s scholarly work on the connection between Earth and Mars that reveals the driving force behind man’s unending obsession with the red planet. The answers may surprise you.
- Temple on the Moon: Mans Lunar Abolition of Christ - February 4, 2017
- Prophecy News: Tribulation Science, Third Temple Tax, 10-Warhead Nuke, - February 1, 2017
- The Days of Noah Have Arrived: Human-Pig Hybrid Created in Lab - January 27, 2017
- Inauguration Terrorism (Part 2): - January 18, 2017
- Inauguration Terrorism (Part 1): Project Veritas Stings Liberal Conspirators - January 16, 2017
- Famed Catholic Priest Killed by Demon, documentary claims - January 14, 2017
- Nephilim Hand Found in Peru? - January 9, 2017
- Indomitable Hope: The Strange Case of Jaryd Atadero - January 7, 2017
- Malachite Man: Human Bones in Dino Strata - January 6, 2017
- Russia Responds to Obama Sanctions - December 29, 2016