Dr. David Menton

29 Comments

Dr. David Menton is a creation scientist, educator, speaker and author.  He has a PhD in Biology from Brown University and was previously a medical school professor at Washington University School of Medicine.

Dr. David Menton

Dr. Menton was born in Mankato, Minnesota in 1938 and was baptized at a local conservative Lutheran church. Since early grades Dr. Menton had a strong interest in science of all kinds. While in grade school, he converted a small room in the basement into a well-equipped chemistry laboratory. Many of the birthday and Christmas gifts he received during childhood were of a scientific nature, including a chemistry set, mineralogy collection, microscope, telescope, and binoculars.

This lifelong interest in science led to his study of biology and chemistry at Minnesota State University in Mankato, where he graduated with a BS degree in 1959. After a six month tour of active duty in the Army Reserves, Dr. Menton worked two years as a research laboratory technician at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. He left Mayo to do graduate work at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, where he received a PhD in biology in 1966. His thesis research dealt with the effects of essential fatty acid deficiency on the structure and epidermal barrier function of skin.

Dr. David Menton’s interview can be seen in the Jurassic Dinosaur Documentary  (click here for details)

Dr. David Menton
Dr. Menton is currently working for Answer In Genesis as a research and speaker.  Being a part of Answers In Genesis provides Dr. Menton the opportunity to teach overseas as well as throughout the United States. Dr. Menton is also currently a contributor to the Creation Museum where he gives workshops four times a week and works on new exhibits being prepared for display.

For more on Dr David Mention go to https://answersingenesis.org/

Credentials:

Biomedical research technician at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota in the Department of Dermatology (1960–62).
Associate Professor of Anatomy at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri (1966–2000).
Associate Professor Emeritus of Anatomy at Washington University School of Medicine (July 2000).

Professional Activities:

Former guest lecturer in gross anatomy.
Former coursemaster of Microscopic Anatomy at Washington University School of Medicine.
Former consulting editor in Histology for Stedman’s Medical Dictionary, a standard medical reference work.

Honors/Awards/Associations

Member of the American Association of Anatomists.
Member of Sigma Xi.
Silver Award for Basic Research from the American Academy of Dermatology.
Given ‘Distinguished Service Teaching Award’ from Washington University School of Medicine in 1991, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997.
Named ‘Teacher of the Year’ at Washington University School of Medicine in 1979.
Elected ‘Professor of the Year’ in 1998 by the Washington University School of Medicine Class of 2000.
Profiled in American Men and Women of Science: A Biographical Directory of Today’s Leaders in Physical, Biological and Related Sciences for almost two decades.

Richard Dawkins: Busted over Dinosaur Footprint issue (VIDEO BENEATH)

Comments

comments

GIN Admin

About GIN Admin

Up Next

Related Posts

29 Discussion to this post

1. I used a wealthy palette of crimson, brown, and burnt amber.

2. I appealed the choice on the idea that the merchandise was not as described – i.e.

counterfeit.

3. Lydia says:

Look for it in rings as the primary part in addition to the central
    stone of pendants, rings, and earrings.

4. Leta says:

The engraving creates grooves or pits for holding
    the colours by which enamel is utilized. As soon as this
    engraving is done, the Meenakar applies completely different colours with brushes on the design.

5. Ear gauging can then be carried out the standard method or the trendy
    manner, each being used right this moment in Kenya.

6. For now, Camilla infallibly wears her Boucheron Honeycomb for all tiara
    events.

7. Charles says:

Freebies and unusual materials are ways of
    peculiar your customers.

8. Kaylee says:

In a while only Simba was used, and typically
    REGD was added.

9. I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few
    general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D.

Good job, cheers

10. Vogue jewelry, also known as ‘costume jewelry or junk jewellery’ is usually product of
    less expensive supplies like; glass, plastic, and synthetic or imitation stones.

11. Martin says:

Craft Sales: If in case you have a craft ability and assume you may promote your jewelry, pots, quilts, dresses,
    hats and so on. then you may have the making of a perfect
    small enterprise. Expansion by promoting on the web, eBay,
    etsy and many others. or by holding occasion planning business.

12. Lien says:

As quickly because the solder liquefies,
    take away the warmth and permit the bounce ring to cool. As quickly as it’s cool, place it within the pickle bathtub to take away any oxidation.

13. I am Richa Mithal, working with Tenovia E-commerce Solutions Tenovia provides end
    to finish ecommerce solutions to varied purchasers
    across multiple segments like apparels, kitchen home equipment, candies, Jewelry and rather more.

I actively write blogs and articles for our client
    CKC Jewellers.

14. Napoleon says:

I love crystals however I would by no means heard of Ammolite.

15. Toby says:

Plastic jewellery is kind of durable.

16. Shanice says:

Other metals for those with sensitive earlobes are niobium, titanium, and platinum.

17. Kimber says:

Our main goal is to create value for our customers by delivering their requirement
    in a hassle-free method.

18. At the fingertips of visitors who pick this expansive home, the
    most effective of California is with the seaside a
    brief drive away from this hotel and LEGOLAND.

19. Rueben says:

forty Different items that girls often wore had been thin bands of gold
    that would be worn on the forehead, earrings, primitive brooches,
    chokers , and gold rings.

20. Florence says:

Some items of jewelry need particular remedy.

Diamonds, for instance, ought to at all times be stored in their own compartments.

21. percocet says:

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was
    entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

22. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
    from an established blog. Is it hard to set
    up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do
    you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

23. Hello friends, fastidious article and good arguments commented at this place,
    I am in fact enjoying by these.

24. My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know
    I am getting knowledge every day by reading such pleasant content.

25. Blake says:

you’re truly a good webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterwork.

you’ve done a fantastic task on this matter!

26. Hi! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post
    to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks
    for sharing!

27. At $25 for dinner and $20 for meal, you can easily manage
    to scrub down all those fishes that are delightful using
    large Oriental beer, a cold or hot benefit, or some other mixture
    you could involve from their whole bar.

28. Our economical wireless service, our infinite nationwide 4G LTE protection, the fastest nationwide 4G-LTE system, and our top-rated wireless
    devices are typical built to do one thing: aid the people of
    Oceanside, CA keep connected to what’s most important for them –
    athome and virtually wherever they’re going.