Isaiah 17:1 The oracle concerning Damascus. “Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city and will become a fallen ruin.”
Sadly, chemical gas attacks on the Syrian population are nothing new in the Syrian civil war.
Ghouta, Syria: Sarin gas was used in 2013 that resulted in the death of over 1,000 citizens. Ghouta is a suburb east of Damascus.
Idlib, Syria: At least 100 people have died from the recent gas attack. Hundreds more have been injured and hospitalized. The attack occurred on April 4, 2017.
Hama, Syria: On March 30, 2017 chlorine gas was used as a chemical weapon in Hama, Syria. The Assad regime of Syria was accused of using chlorine on civilians. Approximately 100 civilians were affected.
Damascus, Syria: Chlorine gas was dispersed in the Al-Qaboun district northeast of Damascus on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
The Assad regime has continually denied the use of chemical weapons during the civil war.
April 6, 2017: The United States military has begun missile strikes near Homs, Syria. Multiple reports from NBC and CNN indicate 50-60 Tomahawk cruise missiles have been fired. President Trump has changed his mind on Syria’s President Assad after the chemical attacks on civilians.
The United States has indicated a coalition of countries is forming to overthrow President Assad of Syria. This past week, the presidents of Egypt and Jordan have visited the White House. It would appear the United States is forming an alliance with Sunni Arab nations south of Syria.
Battle lines are being drawn. Russia is supporting its Shia Muslim countries in the north of the theater with Iran, Syria, and Lebanon (Hezbollah).
Turkey is primarily a Sunni Muslim nation with President Recep Erdogan. He has a big election coming in a couple of weeks. Erdogan has ambitious plans for the region. Turkey is determined to be a player.
“All options are on the table” regarding a United States response to Syria’s use of chemical weapons. Vice President Mike Pence.
- Revelation: Historical Smyrna - April 30, 2017
- ISIS & Al-Qaeda To Join Forces??? - April 26, 2017
- ISIS Surrounded on Euphrates Dam - April 25, 2017
- Revelation: Ephesus…Hey Listen! - April 23, 2017
- Turkey Vote Expands Erdgogan’s Power - April 19, 2017
- Resurrection: The Atheist Demands Proof - April 15, 2017
- Unleavened Bread: Broken & Hidden Matzah - April 12, 2017
- Passover: Leave a Place for Elijah - April 8, 2017
- Syria… “All Options Are On The Table” - April 6, 2017
- ISIS Surrounded in Mosul - April 3, 2017