Joshua 1:3-4 Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun will be your territory.
At some point in the future, the Euphrates River will be the eastern border of Israel.
For now, the Euphrates River is a point of contention in the country of Syria. The issue is the Euphrates Dam or also known as the Tabqa Dam. It is located in northern Syria. The dam forms Lake Assad. The dam is a primary source of electricity and water in Syria.
ISIS has been surrounded on the southern part of the dam and in the town of al-Tabqah, Syria.
Leaflets from US and Kurdish have been dropped in Raqqa, Syria telling ISIS to surrender. ISIS is taking the leaflets seriously. They have moved their capital from Raqqa to Deir ez-Zur, Syria. Deir ez-Zur is about 90 miles southeast from Raqqa.
ISIS is getting squeezed across the Middle East.
For those who are new to the site…it is the author’s position that we are not in the great tribulation. We are trending toward the events described by the prophets in the Great Day of the Lord, the end of days, or Revelation.
There is no Temple. There is no peace treaty in the Middle East with Israel. There is no 10 nation federation. And there is no antichrist. But, we are trending…
Luke 21:28 “Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” -Jesus
- Tisha B`Av/9th of Av, 5778 - July 17, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Do Something!!! - July 16, 2018
- Incoming from Gaza - July 14, 2018
- Love, Condoms, & Moral Indignation - July 13, 2018
- Collateral Damage - July 6, 2018
- Blood Red Rain, Norilsk, Russia - July 5, 2018
- Revelation: Historical Laodicea - June 30, 2018
- Be Living Water - June 29, 2018
- Disbelief Is the Issue, Featuring Phil Kulis - June 28, 2018
- Recep Erdogan Wins Re-Election in Turkey - June 27, 2018