Zechariah 12:3 On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.
May 2, 2017: The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) voted that Israel has no legal or historical rights to Jerusalem. The vote was cast on Israel’s Independence Day.
The resolution was called “Occupied Palestine”. The measure was brought forth by Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, and Sudan. The vote breakdown was as follows: 22 countries passed, 23 countries abstained, 10 countries opposed, and 3 countries were absent.
The 10 countries opposed: United States, UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Greece, Paraguay, Ukraine, Togo, and Germany.
This vote appears to be on a collision course with President Trump and his trip to Israel later in the month of May. Trump is scheduled to arrive in Israel on May 22, 2017. Jerusalem Day begins on May 23. This year is the 50th anniversary of Jerusalem being reunified.
Speculation is Trump will make a major announcement in Jerusalem during the trip.
Recent comments by Florida Congressman Ron DeSantis are most interesting. Keep in mind, DeSantis recently traveled to Jerusalem to assess real estate locations for a possible US Embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
“We have the chance to see a very important announcement very soon. What better time would there be to announce the relocation of the embassy than when you’re over there as president, celebrating alongside our Israeli friends this very important 50th anniversary? The announcement of that trip is a signal that it is more likely to happen than not. We are assuming that that is going to happen.” -Florida Congressman Ron DeSantis
Speculation is all over the map…
- Russian Troops on Israeli Border Near Golan Heights - July 19, 2017
- Fatah Declares “Day of Rage” - July 18, 2017
- Turkey’s Recep Erdogan, A Kurd’s Perspective - July 16, 2017
- Revelation: Pergamum and Manna - July 15, 2017
- Turkey to Acquire S400 Missile Battery From Russia - July 14, 2017
- Pestilence, Cholera Spirals in Yemen/Quake off N Korea - July 12, 2017
- Ceasefire Holding Near Golan Heights - July 11, 2017
- Revelation: Pergamum, Let’s Review - July 8, 2017
- UNESCO Secret Vote & Tomb of the Patriarchs - July 7, 2017
- ISIS Kicked Out of Mosul - July 6, 2017