1 Kings 8:41-43 “Also concerning the foreigner who is not of Your people Israel, when he comes from a far country for Your name’s sake (for they will hear of Your great name and Your mighty hand, and of Your outstretched arm); when he comes and prays toward this house, hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and do according to all for which the foreigner calls to You, in order that all the peoples of the earth may know Your name, to fear You, as do Your people Israel, and that they may know that this house which I have built is called by Your name…”
“We, the judges of the Sanhedrin, the high court according to the Torah of Israel, are pleased that you are visiting Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the Nation of Israel in which the creator of the world chose as the site of the Holy Temple.
We hope that you will decide to go up to the Temple Mount, Mount Moriah, to the proper areas, and by doing so, you will merit the blessings of King Solomon, who founded the Temple with the intention that foreign leaders will come from afar to bring peace to their lands.
If that is indeed your intention, there is but one way to do this: to declare the raising up of the Temple as a universal human goal within the sanctified Biblically defined boundaries.
The attempts to find a common language with the enemy pertaining the dividing of Jerusalem and the Land of Israel are futile and will not bring any blessing.”
- Yom Teruah/Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets, 5778/2017 - September 19, 2017
- God’s Fall Appointments, 5778/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Clash on the Euphrates at Deir Ezzor, Syria - September 13, 2017
- Breath of His Nostrils, Sea Water Recedes - September 12, 2017
- Groans & Birth Pains - September 9, 2017
- Israel Bombs Syrian Research Center - September 7, 2017
- Revelation 12 Sign: What Time Is It? - September 6, 2017
- Wars & Rumors of Wars - September 5, 2017
- Iranian Activity Near the Golan Heights - August 31, 2017
- Revelation 12 Sign: Resurrection First - August 30, 2017