Joshua 1:3-4 Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun will be your territory.
The Euphrates River is a significant geographical landmark in the Bible. The text states the Euphrates River will be the eastern border of a future nation Israel. The Bible also states this river will dry up and allow the kings of the east to cross west towards Armageddon in Revelation 16:12. When today’s current events focus on the Euphrates River, we should pay attention. The Euphrates River matters to God and His chosen people, Israel.
May 23, 2017: Operation Euphrates Wrath is moving east from the Euphrates/Tabqa Dam towards Raqqa, Syria. Raqqa has been proclaimed as the de facto capital by ISIS. But over the past few months, leaflets from US and Kurdish forces have been dropped in Raqqa, Syria telling ISIS to surrender. ISIS is taking the leaflets seriously. They have been moving their capital from Raqqa to Deir ez-Zur, Syria. Deir ez-Zur is about 90 miles southeast from Raqqa down the Euphrates River to the southeast.
Supply routes to Raqqa, Syria have been cut off by the Kurds (Syrian Democratic Forces/SDF). Raqqa is located on the north bank of the Euphrates River. There are two bridges that cross the Euphrates River into Raqqa, Syria. Both of those bridges have been destroyed.
“Reliable sources confirmed to the Observatory that the operation to target the two main bridges, and other bridges around Raqqa came as attempts to prevent the Islamic State from bringing military reinforcements to the city of Raqqa.” -United Kingdom based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
- Basic Law: Israel as the Nation State of the Jewish People - July 20, 2018
- Straight Talk… Glory to Glory to Glory, Rodna Epley - July 19, 2018
- Tisha B`Av/9th of Av, 5778 - July 17, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Do Something!!! - July 16, 2018
- Incoming from Gaza - July 14, 2018
- Love, Condoms, & Moral Indignation - July 13, 2018
- Collateral Damage - July 6, 2018
- Blood Red Rain, Norilsk, Russia - July 5, 2018
- Revelation: Historical Laodicea - June 30, 2018
- Be Living Water - June 29, 2018