Zechariah 12:2a “Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around…
On June 1, 2017, President Donald Trump signed the successive six-month waiver to delay moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
However, the US Senate recently passed a resolution 90-0 to encourage President Trump to move the embassy. The bill was introduced by Majority Leader Senator Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky). The Senate demonstrated unanimous bipartisan support for the resolution…unbelievable.
The resolution urges the “president and all United States officials to abide by the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy Act.”
The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States. The law was passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. The law states the United States Embassy in Israel should be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The law states Jerusalem is to be an undivided city. Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel. Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama have opposed the law because of national security concerns. This law was to be enacted by May 31, 1999.
“(Trump) has repeatedly stated his intention to move the embassy, the question is not if that move happens, but only when,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
McConnell stated, “…as yet another indication of the United States’ commitment to standing by our Israeli friends.”
- Love Your Neighbor…Featuring Paul Beverly - August 19, 2017
- Teshuvah, Nineveh’s Solar Eclipse - August 18, 2017
- Ezekiel 38: Who is Persia? - August 17, 2017
- Teshuvah, Solar Eclipse, 2017/5777 - August 16, 2017
- Iran Instead of ISIS/Kings of the East - August 13, 2017
- Russia, Turkey, & Iran…Peace Makers in Syria - August 9, 2017
- Ezekiel 38: Who Are Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, & Beth Togarmah? - August 8, 2017
- Bible Continues to Confirms Archaeology - August 6, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira, Son of God - August 5, 2017
- Ezekiel 38: Who is Magog? - August 4, 2017