Zechariah 12:2a “Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around…
On June 1, 2017, President Donald Trump signed the successive six-month waiver to delay moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
However, the US Senate recently passed a resolution 90-0 to encourage President Trump to move the embassy. The bill was introduced by Majority Leader Senator Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky). The Senate demonstrated unanimous bipartisan support for the resolution…unbelievable.
The resolution urges the “president and all United States officials to abide by the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy Act.”
The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States. The law was passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. The law states the United States Embassy in Israel should be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The law states Jerusalem is to be an undivided city. Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel. Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama have opposed the law because of national security concerns. This law was to be enacted by May 31, 1999.
“(Trump) has repeatedly stated his intention to move the embassy, the question is not if that move happens, but only when,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
McConnell stated, “…as yet another indication of the United States’ commitment to standing by our Israeli friends.”
- “Legitimate” Iranian Presence in Syria - November 15, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira, God Knows Our Deeds - November 12, 2017
- Trouble Brewing on the Arabian Peninsula - November 11, 2017
- Love Is The Answer…Featuring Paul Beverly - November 5, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira, Lead Me Not Into Temptation - November 4, 2017
- Pestilence, Bubonic Plague in Madagascar - November 1, 2017
- Revelation: Thyatira’s Jezebel - October 29, 2017
- Nahum’s Tomb in the News - October 28, 2017
- Putin Personally Test Fires Satan 2 Missile - October 27, 2017
- Syrian Missiles Fall in Israel’s Golan Heights - October 23, 2017