Genesis 2:14 The name of the third river is Tigris; it flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
Humanity began in the Garden of Eden and one of the four rivers mentioned was the Euphrates. Thousands of years later, the Euphrates River is still relevant. What once was a garden is now a desolate battlefield.
June 19, 2017: The backlash from the downing of Syrian SU 22 fighter jet has begun. Russia has literally drawn a line in the sand in the Middle East. The line is the Euphrates River.
“Any aircraft, including planes and drones belonging to the international coalition operating west of the Euphrates River, will be tracked by Russian anti-aircraft forces in the sky and on the ground and treated as targets.” Russian Defense Ministry
Russia has effectively declared a no fly zone from the Euphrates River west to the Mediterranean Sea.
Russia has also suspended communication with United States over the downing of their Russian made plane in Syria.
Russia disputes the United States attempted contact before shooting down the Syrian SU 22 fighter jet. The United States has indicated they attempted to contact the Russians but they did not answer the phone.
The location of the Syrian pilot is unknown. He is reported to have ejected over ISIS held territory.
The Syrian Army has told the United States there will be “dangerous repercussions” for their actions.
“As for what is happening ‘on the ground’ in Syria, we proceed from the assumption that it is necessary to fully respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity in Syria. Therefore, any actions ‘on the ground,’ and there are many participants there, including those who carry out military operations, should be coordinated with Damascus.” Sergei Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister
Something is going to give.
“The era of dogfighting is largely over. After the totally lopsided kill-to-loss ratio attained by the US Air Force and US Navy during the First Gulf War (in 1991), it is a very rare thing for regimes under attack by the US and its allies to send fighters up in defense — since they know how it will end.” Justin Bronk of the Royal United Services Institute.
- Precious in HIS Sight - November 16, 2018
- Jude: Once For All - November 14, 2018
- Missiles Rain From Gaza - November 12, 2018
- Sanhedrin Encourages Temple to Jerusalem Mayoral Candidates - November 11, 2018
- The Seven-Sealed Scroll, Phil Kulis - November 9, 2018
- Straight Talk, God’s Glory Is Limitless… Rodna Epley - November 7, 2018
- Jude: Our Common Salvation - November 4, 2018
- Recovering Compassion - November 3, 2018
- Straight Talk, Directions and Instructions to the Father’s Glory Kitchen… Rodna Epley - November 1, 2018
- Jude: Love - October 28, 2018