Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
July 18, 2017: The Palestinian Fatah party is calling for a “Day of Rage”. The reason…metal detectors have been placed to gain access to the Temple Mount. This marks the third day the metal detectors have been in use. Israel has increased security measures in Jerusalem and around the Temple Mount in response to the terrorist shootings and killings that occurred on the Temple Mount.
Violence increased over night in East Jerusalem and the Old City. The combatants threw rocks and Molotov cocktails at the police. Roads were blocked. The Palestinian Red Crescent stated 15 were injured.
Fatah Central Committee Member Jamal Muhaisen has issued the following statement. “What is happening in Jerusalem today is aimed at attacking the al-Aksa Mosque.”
Fatah has declared the metal detectors to be “terrorist procedures”.
If I understand the Apostle Paul correctly, there would be no need for metal detectors or laws if people would exhibit characteristics of love.
1 Timothy 1:9 …understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers…
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- US Army Assists with Mosul Dam Assessment - January 17, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis… “But You Are Dead” - January 14, 2018
- Turkey’s Naval Base on the Red Sea - January 10, 2018
- Israel Strikes SCUD Targets East of Damascus - January 9, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, God is All-Knowing - January 6, 2018
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - January 4, 2018
- US to Cut Funding to UN, Palestinians, & Pakistanis??? - January 2, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, Seven Aspects of the Spirit - December 30, 2017
- United Nations Declares Trump “Null & Void” - December 21, 2017
- Saudi Crown Prince and King in Waiting, Mohammed bin Salman - December 19, 2017