Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
July 18, 2017: The Palestinian Fatah party is calling for a “Day of Rage”. The reason…metal detectors have been placed to gain access to the Temple Mount. This marks the third day the metal detectors have been in use. Israel has increased security measures in Jerusalem and around the Temple Mount in response to the terrorist shootings and killings that occurred on the Temple Mount.
Violence increased over night in East Jerusalem and the Old City. The combatants threw rocks and Molotov cocktails at the police. Roads were blocked. The Palestinian Red Crescent stated 15 were injured.
Fatah Central Committee Member Jamal Muhaisen has issued the following statement. “What is happening in Jerusalem today is aimed at attacking the al-Aksa Mosque.”
Fatah has declared the metal detectors to be “terrorist procedures”.
If I understand the Apostle Paul correctly, there would be no need for metal detectors or laws if people would exhibit characteristics of love.
1 Timothy 1:9 …understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers…
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Gabriel: Jesus Is Coming - February 9, 2020
- Wuhan Virus Update, February 7, 2020 - February 7, 2020
- Where Is God??? Joshua of Ghana - February 6, 2020
- The Primary Purpose of the Gospel – And an Accurate Perspective… Rodna Epley - February 4, 2020
- Locusts Sweeping Across the Middle East - February 1, 2020
- Weathering the Storms of Life… Christine McDonald - January 31, 2020
- Trump’s Deal of the Century - January 30, 2020
- Gabriel Covers Mary in Grace - January 26, 2020
- Wuhan Coronavirus Spreading Across Asia - January 22, 2020
- Gabriel’s Resume - January 19, 2020