Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
July 18, 2017: The Palestinian Fatah party is calling for a “Day of Rage”. The reason…metal detectors have been placed to gain access to the Temple Mount. This marks the third day the metal detectors have been in use. Israel has increased security measures in Jerusalem and around the Temple Mount in response to the terrorist shootings and killings that occurred on the Temple Mount.
Violence increased over night in East Jerusalem and the Old City. The combatants threw rocks and Molotov cocktails at the police. Roads were blocked. The Palestinian Red Crescent stated 15 were injured.
Fatah Central Committee Member Jamal Muhaisen has issued the following statement. “What is happening in Jerusalem today is aimed at attacking the al-Aksa Mosque.”
Fatah has declared the metal detectors to be “terrorist procedures”.
If I understand the Apostle Paul correctly, there would be no need for metal detectors or laws if people would exhibit characteristics of love.
1 Timothy 1:9 …understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers…
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Israel Strikes Missile Battery Near Damascus - October 17, 2017
- BREAKING: Iraqi Troops Engage Kurds Near Kirkuk - October 15, 2017
- Iraqi Troops Moving On Kurds - October 15, 2017
- Blood Red Nsukwa River, Ghana - October 14, 2017
- Turkey Troops Enter Syria’s Idlib Province - October 10, 2017
- Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot: Messianic Psalm - October 6, 2017
- Sukkot/Tabernacles 5778/2017 - October 3, 2017
- Yemen Cholera Epidemic Reaches 750,000 - September 29, 2017
- Syria in Conflict - September 26, 2017
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5778/2017 - September 25, 2017