Joshua 1:3-4 Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun will be your territory.
The Euphrates River is the future eastern border of Israel. This formation of Israel has not been fulfilled.
See the video below for geography and analysis.
In June 2017, Russia issued a red line to the United States and supported Kurdistan forces. Do not go west of the Euphrates River. Russia effectively declared a no fly zone from the Euphrates River west to the Mediterranean Sea.
The United States has demonstrated clear air superiority since the early 1990’s. The US reminded Russia and friends by shooting down a Syrian SU 22 fighter jet.
There appeared to be a gentlemen’s agreement between the United States and Russia. The Euphrates River will be the divider. Russia and its surrogates will stay west of the Euphrates. The United States and its allies will be positioned to the east of the river.
September 13, 2017: Action is heating up on the Euphrates River in Deir Ezzor, Syria. Countries are scrambling for possession of oil fields. ISIS currently occupies the city at least for now. ISIS is getting it from all angles. The Syrian army with the support of the Russians is attacking ISIS from the west. Kurdish forces (Syrian Democratic Forces/SDF) are approaching from the north of the city with the support of the United States.
Russia is reported to have crossed their own red line, the Euphrates River. There are conflicting reports rather or not Russia and the Syrian army have crossed the Euphrates. Russia is reported to have water bridges and boats on site.
The Kurds and Russian supported troops have promised not to fight each other.
“We have clear instructions that after Daesh (ISIS) is eliminated, we should not act against the forces of the (Bashar Assad) regime or against the Russian, Iranian forces or the Hezbollah movement, which are allied with it,” SDF spokesman Talal Silo told Sputnik Monday.
“It’s going to be a race. It is going to be a race because you’ve got the Syrian army with Russian assistance coming in from the West and you have the United States coming in from the north and the East,” former Pentagon official Michael Maloof told RT.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Straight Talk… The Trinity, Baptism and Resurrection, Featuring Rodna Epley - September 19, 2018
- Russian Aircraft Downed In Syria, Yom Kippur 5779/2018 - September 18, 2018
- Russia: An Emerging Market - September 17, 2018
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5779/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Attitude Check - September 14, 2018
- Metonic Cycles… Featuring Phil Kulis - September 12, 2018
- Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah Declared, Tishri 1, 5779/September 2018 - September 11, 2018
- Will Turkey Align with Russia? - September 10, 2018
- In the Beginning… - September 6, 2018
- Red Heifer Update, September 2018 - September 4, 2018