Revelation 16:4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.
The Revelation 16 verse is late in the order of the seven year Tribulation. The scope and scale are all of the rivers and springs on Earth. Currently, there is no Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, no “peace covenant” with Israel, no 10 nation federation, no two witnesses, and no antichrist. Let’s get that out of the way.
October 9, 2017: The nation of Ghana is now a member of the blood red river club. The location of the Nsukwa River is near Koforidua, Ghana. The river flows through southern Ghana.
The blood red river is making quite a commotion. Local tribal leaders and evangelists are arguing about the meaning of the event. Residents of Koforidua responded to the event with “fear and panic”.
Tribal leaders have branded the evangelists as false prophets. Dr. Lawrence Tetteh and Bishop Yaw Adu are “false prophets who are only interested in causing fear and panic to dupe people.”
The Evangelist Dr. Tetteh for his part is casting demons out of the river. He states the event was caused by the sin of local people.
“We cast every demon; we say Koforidua shall be peaceful. There will not be bloodshed; there will not be anything evil; the people of Koforidua will be blessed. As we see this thing in the river, the river is looking like blood. Whatever it is and wherever it comes from, we bless it in Jesus’ name, Amen!” -Dr. Lawrence Tetteh.
Tribal leader Baffuor Tutu Boateng Nyantakyi stated this has nothing to do with the festival of Akwantukesie. Apparently there are festival rituals involving blood from humans and animals…
“It has nothing to do with the Akwantukesie that we are going to celebrate. It has nothing to do with human blood; it has nothing to do with goat blood.” -Baffuor Tutu Boateng Nyantakyi
Police Chief Inspector Ebenezer Sekyi of the local law enforcement indicated tie-and-dye powder polluted the river. A local manufacturer was to blame. Investigation into the incident continues. Further actions by local officials are pending.
Videos and pictures of the event are provided by locals in the link below.
The event in Ghana is not the fulfillment of Revelation 16:4. We are not in the tribulation, The Great Day of the Lord.
Regardless of how the event happened, the trend continues…
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Straight Talk… The Trinity, Baptism and Resurrection, Featuring Rodna Epley - September 19, 2018
- Russian Aircraft Downed In Syria, Yom Kippur 5779/2018 - September 18, 2018
- Russia: An Emerging Market - September 17, 2018
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5779/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Attitude Check - September 14, 2018
- Metonic Cycles… Featuring Phil Kulis - September 12, 2018
- Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah Declared, Tishri 1, 5779/September 2018 - September 11, 2018
- Will Turkey Align with Russia? - September 10, 2018
- In the Beginning… - September 6, 2018
- Red Heifer Update, September 2018 - September 4, 2018