Isaiah 17:1 The oracle concerning Damascus. “Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city and will become a fallen ruin.
October 16, 2017: Syria fired a missile at Israel reconnaissance planes on patrol. The result was Israel fired back on the missile battery. The Syrian military equipment is no longer operable.
Syrian has stated to the international community that Israel faces “dangerous consequences” for their actions.
Typically, Israel’s government does not officially confirm, respond, or deny. This time was different. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel made a public statement.
“Today they attempted to hit our planes. If anyone attempts to harm us, we will harm them back.” Netanyahu proclaimed the incident was “unacceptable”.
“The Syrian regime is responsible for any firing from its territory. We see this incident as a clear provocation and we will not allow it. If anti-aircraft fire is being carried out for any military activity, we will respond as we did now,” said Ronen Manlis, IDF Spokesman.
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) indicated they contacted the Russians prior to responding to Syria.
October 17, 2017: Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has travelled to Israel to meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu. The focus of discussions continues to be the development of Iranian troops into Syria.“Iran needs to understand that Israel will not allow that,” Netanyahu told Shoigu.
“As terrorist activities in the world have been increasing, the international community needs to stay united in the struggle against this evil,” Russia’s Sergey Shoigu.
Yesterday’s incident in Syria was not publically discussed…allegedly.
The following is the opening statement of an article from the Jerusalem Post.
A senior Israeli official warned the Russian government that if Iran continues to extend its reach in Syria, Israel will bomb Syrian President Bashar Assad’s palace in Damascus, according to reports in Arab media.
At some point, more than Assad’s palace is going to get it.
Isaiah 17:9 In that day their strong cities will be like the deserted places of the wooded heights and the hilltops, which they deserted because of the children of Israel, and there will be desolation.
Jeremiah 49:27 And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall devour the strongholds of Ben-hadad.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Shavuot & Replacement Theology, A Jewish Perspective - May 19, 2018
- Pentecost/Shavuot/Feast of Weeks: Two Loaves of Bread - May 16, 2018
- Nakba Day, 2018 - May 15, 2018
- U.S. Embassy Moves to Jerusalem, May 14, 2018 - May 14, 2018
- Mother’s Day, 2018 - May 13, 2018
- Putin & Netanyahu Meet in Moscow, Conflict in Golan & Damascus Escalates - May 9, 2018
- Trump Pulls Out of Iran Deal… Military Activity Near Damascus/Golan Heights - May 8, 2018
- Israel’s 70th Anniversary, Independence Day - May 6, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, Christ Loves His Bride - May 6, 2018
- Straight Talk…Treasure in Earthen Vessels, Rodna Epley - May 2, 2018