Got a much needed visit with a good friend last night & we were talking about how it can seem the world wants to keep knocking us down. It’s a fact that there are people that won’t want you to succeed. It’s a fact that at times we will feel broken & suffering. There were many that didn’t want to see Jesus succeed & our suffering is nothing like His. He paid the ultimate price & guest what? He succeeded. With all the hate He faced, He still showed nothing but love. He died for our sins so we would know God’s love. We are saved by the blood of Christ. No matter how bad it seems, we have a lot to be thankful for. We can’t control what others do against us, but we can control how we let it affect us. React with love & know God has great plans for you. Your reward is coming.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave his one & only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not parish but have eternal life.
Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.
Please pray for the body of Jesus Christ in Sutherland Springs, Texas. The church is located about 30 miles south east of San Antonio. This is the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs. Twenty six (26) people have been killed. Twenty four (24) others have been wounded by a gunman. The shooter is dead. For details of the tragedy, see the link below.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Tension Mounts in Gaza Strip… Again - June 20, 2018
- Ancient Church Discovery Manbij, Syria - June 19, 2018
- Straight Talk… Rain Maker, Rodna Epley - June 18, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, The New Jerusalem - June 16, 2018
- IED’s… Thoughts from an American Soldier - June 15, 2018
- Love Your Neighbor… ALL of ’em! - June 13, 2018
- Straight Talk… Prepared Before Time, Rodna Epley - June 11, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, His Name is Yahweh - June 9, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, I Am Coming Soon - June 2, 2018
- Broken… But the Grace of Jesus Christ - June 1, 2018