Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the Lord draws near on all the nations. As you have done, it will be done to you. Your dealings will return on your own head.
January 2, 2018: More money may be returning to the American tax payer. In protest of President Trump’s Jerusalem declaration, Palestinian Mahmoud Abbas has refused to participate in further peace talks on any level. In response, United States Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley has been talking to the press. The Palestinians have been issued a warning. Return to the peace negotiation table with Israel or lose American funding.
In 2016, the United States gave $368,429,712 of financial support to Palestinian refugees.
“I think the president has basically said that he doesn’t want to give any additional funding until the Palestinians are agreeing to come back to the negotiation table. We’re trying to move for a peace process but if that doesn’t happen the president is not going to continue to fund that situation.”
“The Palestinians now have to show their will; they want to come to the table. As of now they are not coming to the table but they ask for aid. We’re not giving the aid. We’re going to make sure they come to the table and we want to move forward with the peace process.” -Nikki Haley, US Ambassador to the UN.
The United States is also defunding Pakistan to the tune of $255,000,000. Ambassador Haley made these comments as well.
“The administration is withholding $255 million in assistance to Pakistan. There are clear reasons for this. Pakistan has played a double game for years. They work with us at time, and they also harbor the terrorists that attack our troops in Afghanistan. That game is not acceptable to this administration.”
“We expect far more cooperation from Pakistan in the fight against terrorism. The president is willing to go to great lengthens to stop all funding from Pakistan as they continue to harbor and support terrorism.” -Nikki Haley
Regarding Pakistan, President Trump has weighed in with a tweet.
The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
That is a potential savings of roughly $600,000,000. Let’s find out how serious some people are about peace.
- US Army Assists with Mosul Dam Assessment - January 17, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis… “But You Are Dead” - January 14, 2018
- Turkey’s Naval Base on the Red Sea - January 10, 2018
- Israel Strikes SCUD Targets East of Damascus - January 9, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, God is All-Knowing - January 6, 2018
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - January 4, 2018
- US to Cut Funding to UN, Palestinians, & Pakistanis??? - January 2, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, Seven Aspects of the Spirit - December 30, 2017
- United Nations Declares Trump “Null & Void” - December 21, 2017
- Saudi Crown Prince and King in Waiting, Mohammed bin Salman - December 19, 2017