Isaiah 17:1 The oracle concerning Damascus. “Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city and will become a fallen ruin.
January 9, 2018: Syria is claiming Israel has fired missiles from fighter jets at targets northeast of Damascus. Surface to surface missiles were fired from the Golan Heights area. Targets appeared to be related to scud missiles near the town of al-Qutayfah, Syria.
Click on video below for geography and analysis.
The incidents took place at approximately 2:00-3:00 in the morning.
Syria says that Israel is “fully responsible” for the military action.
Damascus is upset with Israel “as Israel does not announce their raids against Syrian targets.”
“The Israeli aggression affirms again the support of the occupying entity to terrorist organizations in Syria and its desperate attempts to raise their morale after the painful blows they received in Harasta in eastern Ghouta in Damascus countryside and the sweeping victories the Syrian Arab Army is achieving in Idlib.” -Syrian Army Spokesman
Syria is claiming to have hit an Israeli jet and intercepted incoming missiles…allegedly.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has sent a letter to the United Nations (UN). Syria warned Israel had better stop the aggression. Excerpts from the letter indicated the following…
“Israel’s aggressive attitude will lead to a regional conflagration and further exacerbate the situation. This is in order to support terror and perpetuate the occupation of Arab lands. The repeated Israeli strikes on Syria will not succeed in protecting terror organizations of Israel’s that are used as its agents, with the heads being ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front.”
“The Syrian government will repeat its warning to Israel of the serious consequences of striking Syria and the continued support to armed terror movements, and it holds it responsible. The Security Council must condemn the Israeli strikes and take steps to stop its aggression.” President al-Assad letter to UN
The Israeli Defense Forces have not publicly commented. It should be noted that Israel has admitted to hitting over 100 Hezbollah convoys and military targets. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu indicated the Jewish state will strike when “we have information and operational feasibility.”
- US Army Assists with Mosul Dam Assessment - January 17, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis… “But You Are Dead” - January 14, 2018
- Turkey’s Naval Base on the Red Sea - January 10, 2018
- Israel Strikes SCUD Targets East of Damascus - January 9, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, God is All-Knowing - January 6, 2018
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - January 4, 2018
- US to Cut Funding to UN, Palestinians, & Pakistanis??? - January 2, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, Seven Aspects of the Spirit - December 30, 2017
- United Nations Declares Trump “Null & Void” - December 21, 2017
- Saudi Crown Prince and King in Waiting, Mohammed bin Salman - December 19, 2017