Ezekiel 38:1-3 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-Togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
For insight linking Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, and Beth-Togarmah to modern day Turkey, click the link below.
January 2018: Turkey is quietly building a naval presence on the Red Sea. The Turks and the Sudanese have inked a deal.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has proclaimed Turkey has been given access to the Suakin Island from Sudan. The island is effectively across the Red Sea from Mecca, Saudia Arabia. Historically, Turkey is no stranger to the area. The Suakin Island has ties to the Ottoman Empire during the 16th century. The island was the capital of the Habes Province.
Turkey will manage and rebuild infrastructure. The agreement is open ended in regards to time. Sudanese Foreign Minister Ibrahim Ghandour indicated military and security cooperation are part of the agreement. With the treaty, Turkey now has access to other ports in Sudan.
The military commanders in chief of Turkey, Qatar, and Sudan met at the signing. This alliance is consistent with the Sunni branch of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood.
The alliance between Turkey and Sudan is concerning to the southern coalition of Sunni Muslims including Egypt and Saudia Arabia. Egypt is expressing concern. The Egyptians have a water problem. Access to the Nile River is the issue. Egypt gets 90% of their water from the Nile River. Sudan and Egypt are not working together regarding the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.
Egypt is currently spending millions beefing up their military. They recently purchased two helicopter carriers, one frigate from France, three submarines from Germany, and dozens of warplanes from France and Russia.
The Turks currently have a seaport in Somalia. Turkey already has military troops in Qatar. Turkey’s Recep Erdogan has his eyes on the religious sites in Mecca.
Water and Muslim religious sites are volatile issues.
The prophet Ezekiel stated Russia, Turkey, and allies are prophesied to invade Israel (Ezekiel 38-39). Russia and Sudan have recently formed ties. Russia has entered Libya as of early 2017.
The southern front of the invasion appears to be taking shape.
- US Army Assists with Mosul Dam Assessment - January 17, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis… “But You Are Dead” - January 14, 2018
- Turkey’s Naval Base on the Red Sea - January 10, 2018
- Israel Strikes SCUD Targets East of Damascus - January 9, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, God is All-Knowing - January 6, 2018
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam - January 4, 2018
- US to Cut Funding to UN, Palestinians, & Pakistanis??? - January 2, 2018
- Revelation: Sardis, Seven Aspects of the Spirit - December 30, 2017
- United Nations Declares Trump “Null & Void” - December 21, 2017
- Saudi Crown Prince and King in Waiting, Mohammed bin Salman - December 19, 2017