1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
Vice President Mike Pence has recently concluded his trip to the Middle East. The Palestinians stiffed the Vice President of the United States and refused to meet with him.
January 25, 2018
Davos, Switzerland: President Donald Trump was meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
In the presence Mr. Netanyahu, President Trump passed along some comments for the Palestinians.
“When they disrespected us a week ago by not allowing our great vice president to see them, and we give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and support, tremendous numbers, numbers that nobody understands – that money is on the table and that money is not going to them unless they sit down and negotiate peace. And they (Palestinians) are going to have to want to make peace too, or we’re going to have nothing to do with it any longer.”
The United States has already cut $65 million in aid to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Historically, these funds have allegedly gone towards Palestinian refugees.
Everyone relax. President Donald Trump is not the antichrist. He is way too hated.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Hebrew Mazzaroth, Arranged by Phil Kulis - August 15, 2018
- Turkey: Sovereign Systemic Trouble? - August 13, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Real Vision - August 12, 2018
- Sanhedrin Presents… World Creation Concert - August 9, 2018
- Teshuvah 5778/2018 - August 7, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Choose Heavenly Garments - August 5, 2018
- Street Love - August 3, 2018
- Russia, Turkey, & Iran Continue South Towards Israel - August 2, 2018
- Red Algae Bloom, Southwest Florida Coast - July 31, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Buy Refined Gold - July 29, 2018