1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
Vice President Mike Pence has recently concluded his trip to the Middle East. The Palestinians stiffed the Vice President of the United States and refused to meet with him.
January 25, 2018
Davos, Switzerland: President Donald Trump was meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
In the presence Mr. Netanyahu, President Trump passed along some comments for the Palestinians.
“When they disrespected us a week ago by not allowing our great vice president to see them, and we give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and support, tremendous numbers, numbers that nobody understands – that money is on the table and that money is not going to them unless they sit down and negotiate peace. And they (Palestinians) are going to have to want to make peace too, or we’re going to have nothing to do with it any longer.”
The United States has already cut $65 million in aid to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Historically, these funds have allegedly gone towards Palestinian refugees.
Everyone relax. President Donald Trump is not the antichrist. He is way too hated.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Magnetic North on the Move - January 15, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Israel’s Chosen History - January 13, 2019
- The Cancer Called Despair - January 12, 2019
- Temple Location Revisited - January 10, 2019
- Super Blood Wolf Moon, January 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Nations - January 6, 2019
- The Promised Land in Christ - January 5, 2019
- Blood Red Rivers: Malawi, Africa; Jayapura, Indonesia - January 4, 2019
- Pontius Pilate and His Ring - December 31, 2018
- Israel Strikes Targets Near Damascus Airport - December 27, 2018