Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its leaders will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to seize great spoil?’
This is the bait for the Russian invasion of Israel. At some point in the future, Russia and its allies will invade Israel for their “great spoil”.
For details linking modern day Russia to ancient Magog. See the link below.
See the link below for geography and analysis.
January 30, 2018: The Israeli government has an anti-monopoly policy in place for protection. As part of this policy, the American company Noble Energy will sell $800,000,000 worth of shares and cash to be in compliance. The money will go to Tamar Petroleum Ltd. Noble’s holdings is now 25%.
At this time, the Tamar field is the only operational natural gas field. But things will be changing…
The development of the Leviathan natural gas field is in process. The Leviathan is Israel’s largest gas field. It is estimated to contain 18.9 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, plus 34.1 million barrels of condensate.
Noble Energy is looking to invest $4 billion (4,000,000,000) into the Leviathan project. The Leviathan is looking to be online by 2019.
So far, Noble has pocketed up to $1.25 billion. Almost $1 billion has been in cash.
Europe and Israel have agreed to the construction of a pipeline linking the Leviathan gas field to Europe. The name of the project is EastMed. The European Union will spend 34.5 million euros for planning the pipeline. The project is tentatively scheduled to begin construction in 2021. It is expected to take four years to be completed and operational by 2025.
The pipeline will go from the Leviathan field to Cyprus to Greece then to Italy. From Italy, the natural gas will be distributed throughout Europe.
The following statement is an excerpt from the Globes article…
“The EU regards EastMed as a strategic project that will enhance the energy security of European countries by giving them access to a supply of gas through another pipeline besides Russia’s and the dwindling gas resources of Norway and the Netherlands.”
Israel will cut into Russia’s bottom line.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Future Temple in the News - May 22, 2018
- Shavuot & Replacement Theology, A Jewish Perspective - May 19, 2018
- Pentecost/Shavuot/Feast of Weeks: Two Loaves of Bread - May 16, 2018
- Nakba Day, 2018 - May 15, 2018
- U.S. Embassy Moves to Jerusalem, May 14, 2018 - May 14, 2018
- Mother’s Day, 2018 - May 13, 2018
- Putin & Netanyahu Meet in Moscow, Conflict in Golan & Damascus Escalates - May 9, 2018
- Trump Pulls Out of Iran Deal… Military Activity Near Damascus/Golan Heights - May 8, 2018
- Israel’s 70th Anniversary, Independence Day - May 6, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, Christ Loves His Bride - May 6, 2018