Revelation 16:4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.
The Revelation 16 verse is late in the order of the seven year Tribulation. The scope and scale are all of the rivers and springs on Earth. For those who are new to the website, it is our position…that we are not in the tribulation. Currently, there is no Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, no “peace covenant” with Israel, no 10 nation federation, no two witnesses, and no antichrist. Let’s get that out of the way.
See video link for geography and additional analysis.
February 2, 2018: Tyumen, Russia. The Molchanka River has turned blood red. And the experts are clueless. The response by local authorities is different than in previous cases around the world. There are concerns for public safety due to contamination. Officials are not releasing the results of tests.
“Officials from the State Supervision Authority and Tyumen region administration are driving along the river, checking if this could have been caused by a dump from an enterprise.”
This is Russia’s second report of blood red body of water in the past two years. This is the first report of a blood red river during the winter.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Future Temple in the News - May 22, 2018
- Shavuot & Replacement Theology, A Jewish Perspective - May 19, 2018
- Pentecost/Shavuot/Feast of Weeks: Two Loaves of Bread - May 16, 2018
- Nakba Day, 2018 - May 15, 2018
- U.S. Embassy Moves to Jerusalem, May 14, 2018 - May 14, 2018
- Mother’s Day, 2018 - May 13, 2018
- Putin & Netanyahu Meet in Moscow, Conflict in Golan & Damascus Escalates - May 9, 2018
- Trump Pulls Out of Iran Deal… Military Activity Near Damascus/Golan Heights - May 8, 2018
- Israel’s 70th Anniversary, Independence Day - May 6, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, Christ Loves His Bride - May 6, 2018