Jeremiah 49:23 Concerning Damascus. “Hamath and Arpad are put to shame, for they have heard bad news; they are disheartened. There is anxiety by the sea, it cannot be calmed.
Arpad: The name means “I will be spread out.” Per Ellicott’s Commentary, the modern-day location is approximately 14 miles north of Aleppo, Syria. The city is effectively on the Turkey border. Scholars believe the modern-day city is Tel Erfad, Syria (Barnes Notes on the Bible).
Ezekiel 38:1-3 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-Togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
For research linking Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, and Beth-Togarmah to modern day Turkey, click the link below.
For geography and additional analysis, see the video link below. Photo: Getty Images
February 2018: President Recep Erdogan of Turkey has launched Operation Olive Branch. Turkey is looking to rid the region of terrorism. Turkey has crossed into northern Syria to do their bidding. The object of the operation is the Kurdish population. Turkey has indicated they prefer the Kurds east of the Euphrates River.
“One of our helicopters was downed just recently. These things will happen, we are in a war. (We) might lose a helicopter. (They) pay a heavy price.”
Erdogan is looking to expand further to the south in Syria. He is not finished in Afrin.
“We want our Syrian brothers and sisters to return to their land, and now we want to do the same in Idlib what we have done in Afrin.”
Turkish fighter jets are being seen all over the Afrin region.
Turkey has at least 3 observation posts west of Aleppo. Two other posts are located south of Aleppo towards Hamah.
Multiple posts on social media have indicated video of Turkish convoys in the Idlib region in and around Saraqib.
Turkey is moving south into Syria towards Israel.
- Magnetic North on the Move - January 15, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Israel’s Chosen History - January 13, 2019
- The Cancer Called Despair - January 12, 2019
- Temple Location Revisited - January 10, 2019
- Super Blood Wolf Moon, January 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Nations - January 6, 2019
- The Promised Land in Christ - January 5, 2019
- Blood Red Rivers: Malawi, Africa; Jayapura, Indonesia - January 4, 2019
- Pontius Pilate and His Ring - December 31, 2018
- Israel Strikes Targets Near Damascus Airport - December 27, 2018