Author: Michael Douville
Trey Smith of God in the Nutshell Productions, author and documentarian, interviews Michael Douville, author, fiduciary and financial advisor, about the economy, stock market and debt.
The interview also has excerpts from noted economic experts like Harry Dent, Zero Hour author and business analyst, Jim Rogers, financial commentator, Peter Elindes, Stockmarket Cycles editor and publisher, Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Company founder and author and Joe Needham, an investor.
They discuss a correction in the stock market of 40-50% and they also discuss that the US and the World have an unstainable amount of debt.
- Taking Care of the Elderly - March 14, 2018
- Italian Zombie Banks - March 13, 2018
- An Economic Tug of War - March 9, 2018
- An Interview with Michael Douville - February 27, 2018
- Which Direction Are You Headed? - February 15, 2018
- Wells Fargo Downgraded - February 14, 2018
- Better One Day Early Than One Day Late - January 25, 2018
- What’s Your Plan B? - January 18, 2018
- Part 1: Riches to Rags - January 15, 2018
- Consider: Another Good Year For Real Estate - January 13, 2018