Has anyone else noticed that many times God won’t just take us out of a storm when we cry out to Him? It’s because there’s a process. He is famous for using our bad situations as a personalized tutoring lesson in flipping dark things into light. He first teaches us to be calm in the storm while the storm is still raging. Then He teaches us how to take authority like Jesus did and calm the storm ourselves.
Matthew 8:23-27 And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him. And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.” And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?”
It’s a process to take authority and dominion over the works of God’s hands but we absolutely must learn it.
Genesis 1:26-28 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
1 Corinthians 6:2-3 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!
He’s not going to always just save us to keep us from freaking out. We are created to create like Him, and to flip the enemy’s evil works into God’s good works that brings our Father glory, as sons and daughters of glory.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
- Russia’s S300 Missiles to Syria??? - April 25, 2018
- Straight Talk…Face to Face Relationships, Rodna Epley - April 24, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, Key of David - April 22, 2018
- Straight Talk…God’s Glory & Suffering, Rodna Epley - April 18, 2018
- Trial DNA Splicing Begins… - April 17, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Answer the Door - April 15, 2018
- SYRIA: Prophecy of Syria / Damascus. Trump bombs Damascus - April 13, 2018
- Removing Land Mines on the Jordan River - April 12, 2018
- Straight Talk…Calm the Storm, Rodna Epley - April 10, 2018
- Israel Hammers Syrian Air Base - April 9, 2018