Matthew 24:37-39 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. -Jesus
An editorial note on the verses above. The focus is on the word “unaware”.
…they were unaware until the flood came… The emphasis in the Greek is they were clueless. They had no knowledge, no reality, no awareness of what was about to hit them. And this will be the case again before the seven years of tribulation. And this seven-year period will be more intense than the global flood that is being referenced in the verses above.
Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. -Jesus
April 2018: European law makers have authorized medical scientists to proceed with trial DNA-splicing therapy. Crispr is the biotech company that gets the first crack at altering human genetic code.
China is reported to have already started trials.
The idea is to remove mutated and faulty DNA and replace it. The altered DNA will be replaced by fetal stem cells. The fetal stem cells will be taken and grown outside of the body in a laboratory. Fetal stem cells are used because they have an increased amount of protein in comparison to adult stem cells.
Scientists have also located a gene which reduces the growth of protein in adult stem cells. Their goal is to remove the gene and allow for more protein growth in adult stem cells. This concept will allow for high levels of hemoglobin.
There are multiple levels of genetic manipulation taking place.
Professor Robin Lovell-Badge, Group Leader at London’s Francis Crick Institute, “We will look back and think that this is the real beginning of gene therapy.”
Darren Griffin, Professor of Genetics at the University of Kent, “Everything I have seen suggests it’s very safe and effective. I think the (trial) results will be positive. And then we will be able to say, this is where it all began.”
The scientific treatment is making its way to the United States. The University of Pennsylvania is looking for cancer patients to initiate trials.
The genetic therapy is believed to be a long-term solution for treated patients.
- Future Temple in the News - May 22, 2018
- Shavuot & Replacement Theology, A Jewish Perspective - May 19, 2018
- Pentecost/Shavuot/Feast of Weeks: Two Loaves of Bread - May 16, 2018
- Nakba Day, 2018 - May 15, 2018
- U.S. Embassy Moves to Jerusalem, May 14, 2018 - May 14, 2018
- Mother’s Day, 2018 - May 13, 2018
- Putin & Netanyahu Meet in Moscow, Conflict in Golan & Damascus Escalates - May 9, 2018
- Trump Pulls Out of Iran Deal… Military Activity Near Damascus/Golan Heights - May 8, 2018
- Israel’s 70th Anniversary, Independence Day - May 6, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, Christ Loves His Bride - May 6, 2018