Enoch: The Book of the End

12 Comments

Enoch: the Trey Smith study on the Book of Enoch (details).

Enoch: We are planning to do a full study on the Book of Enoch here at the God in a Nutshell website.

As this post is being typed (April 20th 2018) the last polishing video editing is occurring on the first section of the Enoch study. There will also be some rearranging happening on the God in a Nutshell website over the next few days ~ to make the videos in this study (as the get completed one section at a time) easy to get to. And, also to have a calendar to schedule live-streams if you want to watch some of them live, and even interact (we hope).

We plan to do the best study, and currently the ONLY FULL study, of the Book of Enoch. This is the Book that declares it is for the “last generation of the age” <— That seems important in our view, particularly considering Enoch would have wrote this before the flood. And, the text would have been with Noah on the boat ~ just so those words could make it to your hands.

The Book of Enoch is a ride through understanding angels, fallen angels, demons, dimensions, the “son of man”, and the “End-Times” like no other book on earth.

Many ask: Why isn’t it in the Bible?

My first reply is: I don’t believe it was ever meant to be. I believe it was always meant to be something separate for a long list of reasons.

We HIGHLY recommend the God dimension as a back drop to the Enoch study, also our full collections (which include HolyLand 1 & 2) are popular: Click here for more on our stuff

These are the words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and the righteous, who will be living in the time of trouble; when the wicked and the godless are to be removed. I, Enoch, a righteous man, who was with God, answered and spoke, while my eyes were open, and while I saw a holy vision of the Holy One in the heavens.

This the angels showed unto me.

And, from them I heard everything, and understood as I saw.

But not for my generation, but for a remote one — which is for to come…. the last generation of the age.

On account of the elect, do I write…..

Enoch: The Book of the End study.

How do I find when this is happening?

If you are a subscriber to the God in a Nutshell website; you should get an email here very soon letting you know when we have this ready and the details of how we’re going to do it. Also, if you have purchased something from God in a Nutshell in the past – you should get an email letting you know when we have this ready to begin as well.

We don’t email anyone frequently, unless we have something to share.

Special thank you to everyone that has purchased anything from God in a Nutshell, that is what makes these things possible ~ and we very much thank you.

Trey Smith

God in a Nutshell project

Comments

comments

Up Next

Related Posts

12 Discussion to this post

1. Tony Winkler says:

We would love to have you join us in this study! Once you become a “Monthly Partner” your have immediate access to the series, as well as HolyLand Disc 1 and 2. Click this link —> https://godinanutshell.com/product/test-partner/

2. Tony Winkler says:

3. Leatha says:

I want to be apart of the Enoch study

4. Sally Hite says:

The Holy Spirit lead me to watching Kim Clement The Modern Day Profit on you-tube. I began to worship with him, before Trump was elected President. I knew he was God’s chosen profit, somehow I stumbled onto Trey Smith. Then I started watching his you-tubes, I quickly purchased 2 DVD’s then I got his complete set. He is helping me find my way back to the father, with a depth of understanding of our history that I’ve not had before. Trey Smith is a true gift for all of us, I love his genuine down to earth approach in his teaching. I would love to be a part of the Enoch study group.

5. Andrea Clowers says:

I would like to join the Enoch study.

6. Kyle Humphreys says:

I would just like to let Trey Smith know that his documentary on Noah. Made me a believer. Before than I did not feel the holy spirit much at all. Now it is very strong in my heart. I would like to personally thank him for ever thing he does and did for me. I watched it on YouTube and am wondering if the DVD is longer and more to it.

7. Tony Winkler says:

We are working hard on getting a subscription service started up, very soon. Our first series will be a study on the whole book of Enoch. Thank you for your interest!

8. Judy Haire says:

How do I sign up, get connected, be able to view live stream? I am an Enoch addict, got to have more! Is there Enoch material I can purchase now?

9. Andrew Arnold says:

Joe Melanson. Please message me when you get a chance. I would like to discuss with you the subject in your responce. Thanks!

10. JOE MELANSON says:

I just finished watching afterlife. Lea Stoneking was testifying at the UN about his miracle. He represents a group called oneness pentecostals. Their religion is based on acts 2:38. Based on this doctrine, anyone not baptised using this formular is not saved. It’s one of those legalistic religions. On the flip side of the coin, these prosperity preachers like Mike Murdock, drive me away. My wife is a oneness pentecostal. I can’t connect with this group. Can you help?

11. WILLIAM HENSLEY says:

I am William Daniel , I come from God .Was about 12 when The Father and Jesus sent me to do something that I only could do. Born at U.V.A. in 1970. Came out of the womb talking :). A genius but Satan attacked me at 6 and was molested . Got born again in 1995 and heard the rushing sound on the wind when I got filled with the Holy Ghost some 4 months later while saying the Lord’s prayer. Jesus came into my room in complete glory i could not open my eyes because of the light. Seen God All Mighty the summer of 1997 in Fort Valley V.a. while seeking Jesus. Seen vision of the Holy Ghost. i love your videos and am very interested in your Enoch study. I attend Victory Church in Winchester V.A. for over 20 years. I love to worship the most and believe the 3 Great Awaking will be through worship. We bought down the 2 witness over 8 years ago (Elijah and Enoch ) in a whirlwind but I haven’t seen them since. Truly we are the generation but only the Father has the book of revelation in his hand and will send Jesus to get the church(Rapture) before he lets Jesus open the first Seals. I do believe though in the book of Joel that God has showed me that with God all things are possible that their is possible that the 3 great awaking occur before the tribulation period that Jesus would come back and repent of the evil that the Father has planned and leave a blessing behind and We can change history but the wicked most still be destroyed. In the name of the Father (God All Mighty , the Son (Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost . #12

12. stephen.sampford says:

Trey, Is an embed code available for sharing this page?