Hi saints! I just wanted to share something with you that God laid on my heart yesterday morning. The Lord gave me a dream where God’s people were assembled together as in church and the Holy Spirit was the only Teacher. The Holy Spirit gave instructions for all His people to stand to their feet to participate in an exercise. All couples were to stand facing each other, looking into each other’s eyes. All singles were to stand facing our heavenly Father (in Spirit) looking into His eyes (using our faith to see Him) as He looked into ours. Being single, I stood too and faced my Father who was in the empty space before me. The Holy Spirit then had every person, married and single look into their spouse’s eyes and say the following: “Father, I don’t do relationships right and I need Your help please.” He had every single person stand up and every soul spoke this out loud while looking into their spouse’s eyes, calling to their “Father” from deep within the other person.
Psalm 42:7 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and billows have gone over me.
Now I’m not a relationship expert so God didn’t give me a full breakdown on how to do them “right” from His perspective, but He did reveal to me a few things from this dream “exercise”:
- All of us are doing relationships “wrong” according to the Father. He didn’t say to what extent things were “right” in each relationship.
- Acknowledgement of a spouse’s value as a son or daughter of our Father in heaven is very important to God.
- Recognizing the presence of the Father in a spouse’s eyes is the beginning of having a “right” relationship with them. Seeing them and treating them as a precious son or daughter of our Father and treating them as if He is the One looking back at us through their eyes, is a perspective the Father wants us all to have. He wants us to see Him in our spouse (if we have one) and in our other relationships as well (which is what I was thinking of when I did the exercise). And If we love Him as we say we do, then we have to love Him in other believers even if we don’t understand them.
James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
- Future Temple in the News - May 22, 2018
- Shavuot & Replacement Theology, A Jewish Perspective - May 19, 2018
- Pentecost/Shavuot/Feast of Weeks: Two Loaves of Bread - May 16, 2018
- Nakba Day, 2018 - May 15, 2018
- U.S. Embassy Moves to Jerusalem, May 14, 2018 - May 14, 2018
- Mother’s Day, 2018 - May 13, 2018
- Putin & Netanyahu Meet in Moscow, Conflict in Golan & Damascus Escalates - May 9, 2018
- Trump Pulls Out of Iran Deal… Military Activity Near Damascus/Golan Heights - May 8, 2018
- Israel’s 70th Anniversary, Independence Day - May 6, 2018
- Revelation: Philadelphia, Christ Loves His Bride - May 6, 2018