Please take the time to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Please take the time to give gratitude to our active duty military personnel who protect our freedom. Enjoy time with your family and friends during this Memorial Day Holiday weekend.
The older I get the more I realize that family is everything. I regret time not spent with them. Cousins were my first best friends & are the ones that will always have my back. There’s a special bond & love in family that honestly can’t be duplicated. Family is love!
1 Corinthians 13:7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
Have a great Memorial Day my friends!!!
- Jude: Mercy - October 15, 2018
- Stone Carving… Yerushalayim - October 12, 2018
- Straight Talk, Tag You’re It!!! Featuring Rodna Epley - October 10, 2018
- Jude: Called, Loved, & Kept - October 9, 2018
- Prices Rising in Turkey, Trouble Ahead - October 8, 2018
- Market Forces: Demand is the Problem - October 6, 2018
- China in the Mediterranean - October 4, 2018
- To Tell The Truth… Paul Beverly - October 3, 2018
- Straight Talk… Kingdom Dining Hall, Featuring Rodna Epley - October 2, 2018
- Jude, A Slave - October 1, 2018