Please take the time to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Please take the time to give gratitude to our active duty military personnel who protect our freedom. Enjoy time with your family and friends during this Memorial Day Holiday weekend.
The older I get the more I realize that family is everything. I regret time not spent with them. Cousins were my first best friends & are the ones that will always have my back. There’s a special bond & love in family that honestly can’t be duplicated. Family is love!
1 Corinthians 13:7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
Have a great Memorial Day my friends!!!
- Hebrew Mazzaroth, Arranged by Phil Kulis - August 15, 2018
- Turkey: Sovereign Systemic Trouble? - August 13, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Real Vision - August 12, 2018
- Sanhedrin Presents… World Creation Concert - August 9, 2018
- Teshuvah 5778/2018 - August 7, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Choose Heavenly Garments - August 5, 2018
- Street Love - August 3, 2018
- Russia, Turkey, & Iran Continue South Towards Israel - August 2, 2018
- Red Algae Bloom, Southwest Florida Coast - July 31, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Buy Refined Gold - July 29, 2018