Everything God did in regards to creation was already done before He created the heavens and the earth in Genesis 1:1. The Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world. If the Lamb had already been slain before Jesus ever had a chance to be born through the womb of a woman, then so too was He also already raised from the dead, and so too was He also already glorified. All of that happened in eternity, outside of time and space. Same goes for us. It’s all already done.
Romans 8:29,30 For those whom He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that He might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom He predestined He also called, and those whom He called he also justified, and those whom He justified He also glorified.
We are just playing out the movie. We can edit the film too and chop out the parts we don’t like and retake scenes that aren’t good. This is exactly what Jesus did on earth. He went about doing good and healed all who were oppressed by the devil.
Acts 10:38 …how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
Jesus also walked on water and changed weather patterns.
Mark 4:39 Then He (Jesus) arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace, be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. See also Matthew 8:26, Luke 8:24.
He operated in the glory of the Father, took authority over threatening situations and showed us how to do it. He wasn’t just showing off. He was teaching us how to operate in the glory He gave us from John 17:5,22,23 the same glory the Father gave Him, for the purpose of making us all one and so that we can know the Father loves us in the same way He loved Jesus.
John 17:5,22,23 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.
Without Christ we can do nothing.
John 5:5 One man was there who had been an invalid for thirty-eight years.
With Christ nothing is impossible.
Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
- Straight Talk… The Trinity, Baptism and Resurrection, Featuring Rodna Epley - September 19, 2018
- Russian Aircraft Downed In Syria, Yom Kippur 5779/2018 - September 18, 2018
- Russia: An Emerging Market - September 17, 2018
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5779/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Attitude Check - September 14, 2018
- Metonic Cycles… Featuring Phil Kulis - September 12, 2018
- Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah Declared, Tishri 1, 5779/September 2018 - September 11, 2018
- Will Turkey Align with Russia? - September 10, 2018
- In the Beginning… - September 6, 2018
- Red Heifer Update, September 2018 - September 4, 2018