Mark 4:39-41, NKJV “Then He (Jesus) arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace, be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it you have no faith? And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, ‘Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”
2 days ago I was driving along in my car with my mom at the hottest time of the day. It was 95 degrees. I have no AC in my car because it’s broken. So inside the car it was sweltering hot and I was getting sick and dizzy. I could have commanded my AC to work in Jesus name but I have had more success before commanding weather patterns (no joke! lol).
So I spoke to the weather and declared, “I want cool air to start coming in now, the temperature needs to drop 30 degrees, I want cloud coverage to give us shade, a cool breeze, and even a little rain to help cool things down.”
1 Kings 18:44-45a And at the seventh time he said, “Behold, a little cloud like a man’s hand is rising from the sea.” And he said, “Go up, say to Ahab, ‘Prepare your chariot and go down, lest the rain stop you.’”
And in a little while the heavens grew black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain…
There was a cloud the size of a man’s hand and I put my hand up and turned it for measurement. Within 30 minutes, there was thick cloud coverage coming in all around the horizon. The next morning, I woke up and went for a walk. It was very early, dark still. No one in the complex where I live was awake yet but me. I spoke with God and then to a friend who operates in God’s glory. At the end of our conversation, while I was headed back to my apartment, darker rain clouds were rolling in and the temperatures had dropped. It began to sprinkle too. From the time I declared the weather to change, it took 16 hours for the temperature to drop 30 degrees, cloud coverage to cover the skies, rain to come, and cool breeze. Exactly what I declared and asked the Father.
That day was perfect like that all day. Exactly how I wanted it. Twice I received “flash flood” notices on my phone and I said, “no flash flooding”. No flash flood came. The skies just folded up and it stopped!
John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” -Jesus
We are to do greater works than these?! Wow! Let’s start doing them!
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019