Ezekiel 30:3 For the day is near, the day of the LORD is near; it will be a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.
June 24, 2018: Senior Presidential Adviser Jared Kushner has been traveling around the Middle East. He has been meeting with kings and heads of states in the name of peace.
Kushner recently completed an interview with the Palestinian newspaper Al-Quds (this is the Arab name for Jerusalem).
“I am ready to work with President Abbas, if he wishes. You deserve to have a bright future, now is the time for both the Israelis and Palestinians to strengthen their leaderships and re-focus them to encourage them to open up towards a solution, and not fear trying.”
“If President Abbas is ready to go back to the negotiations table, then we are ready to participate in the discussion, but if it’s not the case, then we are going to make the plan public.” Senior Presidential Adviser, Jared Kushner
Details of the Trump peace plan are beginning to emerge. East Jerusalem is believed to be designated as the capital of Palestine. Economic incentives for infrastructure are part of the package and plan. The status quo will remain for the religious sites on the Temple Mount.
“They all insist that al-Aqsa Mosque should continue to be open to all Muslims who wish to pray.”
President Trump is reportedly agreeable to a two state plan if both sides support the notion.
Kushner is traveling with President Trump’s Mideast Envoy Jason Greenblatt. Their travels have seen these two in meetings around the Middle East. The focus of the talks is Palestinian-Israeli peace. Stops included a visit with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed Bin Salman.
Discussions took place in Qatar with Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani.
A trip to Jordan resulted in talks with King Abdullah II of Jordan.
In Egypt, Kushner met with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
The latest stop includes meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. Ambassador David Friedman.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
Jeremiah 6:14 They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019