Knowledge of the glory is the only way we can “rightly divide” and accurately handle His Word of truth. The devil is doing everything he can to make sure minds stay blinded to this knowledge of the glory
2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Even Christians like Thomas can be “unbelieving”. Anything outside of knowledge of the glory (knowledge of the Father) whom Jesus chooses to reveal (Matthew 11:27) is just us trying to use human reasoning to figure the Word out instead of the wisdom that comes from above (James 3:17).
Matthew 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
James 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
Just as the “Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world…” so was everything before His crucifixion and after already completed before the world was. The fact that we are still being perfected and “pressing on toward the goal” on earth doesn’t mean God didn’t already glorify us. It means where glorification is concerned, we received glorification when we were born-again in Christ, but releasing the glory from within us, which transforms our minds, happens “from glory to glory” on earth. It happens much more quickly to those who have made the willful decision to enroll in the school on the glory (so to speak) and walk so closely with the Holy Spirit as to learn how to operate in the glory. The church’s understanding of who the Glory is (the Father, see Exodus 33) and how He operates in man has been the problem all along.
Look closely at 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
The glory of the Father is transforming our minds now on earth for those who are in Christ. And the veil has been removed. It’s not someday. The process is now on earth.
- Kushner Unveils Economic Portion of Middle East Peace Plan - June 22, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Davidic Kingdom - June 21, 2019
- Dr. Charles Nenner’s Thoughts June 2019 – An Interview with Michael Douville - June 18, 2019
- Straight Talk, Jesus and Daylight… Rodna Epley - June 12, 2019
- Egypt Into the Millennial Kingdom - June 9, 2019
- No Strings Attached… Christine McDonald - June 8, 2019
- Locusts Invade Yemen - June 6, 2019
- Shavuot/Pentecost/Feast of Weeks, 5779/2019 - June 2, 2019
- Atheists and Their Death Bed… Phil Kulis - May 29, 2019
- My Body, My Choice - May 24, 2019