Ezekiel 38:1-3 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-Togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
According to the prophet Ezekiel, Russia will be joined by several countries in their future invasion of Israel. One of those countries is modern day Turkey. Scripture says Turkey is a player in the Ezekiel 38-39 scenario, the Gog and Magog War and invasion of Israel. The brothers of Magog (Meshech, Tubal, Gomer and his son Togarmah) appear to point to modern day Turkey.
See the video link below for additional analysis.
June 25, 2018: Turkey’s Recep Erdogan was re elected to four more years as President. This should come as no surprise. Erdogan called for the elections a couple of months ago. He was not calling for an election and expecting to lose. As a result of the victory, Erdogan’s power has broadened and increased. The president declared the big winner was the people of Turkey.
Recep Erdogan will be in power four more years until 2022 without further elections. Erdogan now has the authority to do away with the position of Prime Minister. He can dissolve parliament if needed. The president can make changes at the central bank and affect economic policy. He controls the political party’s bloc in parliament. Erdogan effectively can not be prosecuted. The opposing party has essentially no path to impeachment.
Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated Erdogan on his victory.
“The head of the Russian state stressed that the outcome of the vote fully confirms Erdogan’s great political authority, broad support of the course pursued under his leadership towards solving vital social and economic tasks facing Turkey, and enhancing the country’s foreign policy positions.”
“The Russian president confirmed readiness to continue substantive dialogue, close joint work on a bilateral, regional and international agenda, stressing that no doubt, this meets vital interests of the Russian and Turkish people, and is in line with maintaining peace, stability and security on the Eurasian continent.”
Russia and Turkey are drawing closer together… just like Ezekiel said they would.
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019