Revelation 16:4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.
See video link below for geography and additional analysis.
July 2018: Red rain is falling from the sky in Norilsk, Russia. This is the city’s second blood red water event in the last couple of years.
Video below compliments of Sputnik News.
Norilsk, Russia is home to the Nadezhda Metallurgical Factory. The factory is run by Norilsk Nickel. This is the world’s largest producer of nickel and palladium.
Relax, local officials indicated this event is not reason for concern or health risk. Officials from the metallurgical plant indicated the event was caused by dust accumulated on the roof of a plant shop. This is not an incident of pollution. The rain washed the dust off the plant and caused the red rain… allegedly.
Norilsk, Russia has made Time Magazine’s most polluted places in the world. The following is from Time.
Norilsk was founded in 1935 as a Siberian slave labor camp, and life there has pretty much gone downhill since. Home to the world’s largest heavy metal smelting complex, more than 4 million tons of cadmium, copper, lead, nickel, arsenic, selenium and zinc are released into the air every year. Air samples exceed the maximum allowance for both copper and nickel, and mortality from respiratory diseases is much higher than in Russia as a whole. “Within 30 miles (48 km) of the nickel smelter there’s not a single living tree,” says Fuller. “It’s just a wasteland.” –Bryan Walsh, Time Magazine.
With 3 blood red water events, Russia has taken a commanding lead against the rest of the world. The closest competitors only have one event held by several other countries.
Everybody relax. We are not in the tribulation. This is just a little red rain in a remote Siberian city.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Revelation: Laodicea…Pathetic - July 22, 2018
- Basic Law: Israel as the Nation State of the Jewish People - July 20, 2018
- Straight Talk… Glory to Glory to Glory, Rodna Epley - July 19, 2018
- Tisha B`Av/9th of Av, 5778 - July 17, 2018
- Revelation: Laodicea, Do Something!!! - July 16, 2018
- Incoming from Gaza - July 14, 2018
- Love, Condoms, & Moral Indignation - July 13, 2018
- Collateral Damage - July 6, 2018
- Blood Red Rain, Norilsk, Russia - July 5, 2018
- Revelation: Historical Laodicea - June 30, 2018