Zephaniah 2:4-5 For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod’s people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted. Woe to you inhabitants of the seacoast, you nation of the Cherethites! The word of the LORD is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines; and I will destroy you until no inhabitant is left.
See also Ezekiel 25:15-17
Developing Breaking Story…
See link below for additional analysis.
July 14, 2018: It has been an active day in Israel near the Gaza Strip. Currently, over 200 mortars and missiles have been launched into Israel from Gaza. A neighborhood and synagogue in Sderot have been damaged with injuries. Here is a recap provided by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) via Twitter.
In the tweet below, here is a list of Israeli towns that have come under red alert sirens.
Here is Israel’s response courtesy of the IDF twitter feed.
“The Hamas terror group is responsible for everything that goes on in and from the Gaza Strip and it will bear the responsibility for the situation,” IDF Spokesperson.
“The IDF hit Hamas with the harshest blow since Operation Protective Edge and we will intensify our reaction as much as necessary. If Hamas does not understand the message today, it will understand tomorrow,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
See Prime Minister Netanyahu’s complete remarks below.
Available in ebook and paperback at Amazon.com
Also available online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and Inktera
- Jude: Mercy - October 15, 2018
- Stone Carving… Yerushalayim - October 12, 2018
- Straight Talk, Tag You’re It!!! Featuring Rodna Epley - October 10, 2018
- Jude: Called, Loved, & Kept - October 9, 2018
- Prices Rising in Turkey, Trouble Ahead - October 8, 2018
- Market Forces: Demand is the Problem - October 6, 2018
- China in the Mediterranean - October 4, 2018
- To Tell The Truth… Paul Beverly - October 3, 2018
- Straight Talk… Kingdom Dining Hall, Featuring Rodna Epley - October 2, 2018
- Jude, A Slave - October 1, 2018