The Holy Sanhedrin, a group of 71 of Israel’s leading rabbinical sages, presents the World Creation Concert.
The concert will be held on Elul 24, 5778 on the Hebrew calendar. This would be September 3, 2018 on a Gregorian western calendar. The concert is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. Israel time.
The event is set to take place one day before the anniversary of the creation of the world per Jewish tradition.
“Creation began at the even shtiya, the foundation stone under the Holy of Holies. It is only fitting that all the nations should join together to pray at the Temple Mount.” Mordechai Persoff, Head of the Mikdash Educational Center
God-fearing participants from all backgrounds and all nations on earth are invited to participate and join together. Under the leadership of The Holy Sanhedrin, the concert is a public declaration of thanksgiving and allegiance to the Mighty G-d of Israel, the One Creator who formed us all.
Sanhedrin Spokesman Hillel Weiss had the following statements about the purpose of the upcoming concert.
“This concert is a call to prayer for all nations, to come together to praise God in Jerusalem as nations and not as religions. This was the intention of King Solomon when he established his Temple.”
“This concert is a way to bring all of the nations together to praise God. This is an event organized by Orthodox Jews but it does not belong to any religion. We are acting in our prophesied role as a Kingdom of Priests, serving the nations in order to enable them to serve Hashem.” Rabbi Weiss, Sanhedrin Spokesman.
For more details and further quotes. See the link below from Breaking Israel News.
Hashem is a Hebrew term for God. Hashem literally means “the name”. It is frequently substituted for Adonai.
Isaiah 2:3-4 And many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us concerning His ways and that we may walk in His paths.” For the law will go forth from Zion and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He will judge between the nations, and will render decisions for many peoples; and they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again will they learn war.
- Prostitution & Oppression - September 21, 2018
- Adam & the Fall of Man… Phil Kulis - September 20, 2018
- Straight Talk… The Trinity, Baptism and Resurrection, Featuring Rodna Epley - September 19, 2018
- Russian Aircraft Downed In Syria, Yom Kippur 5779/2018 - September 18, 2018
- Russia: An Emerging Market - September 17, 2018
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5779/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Attitude Check - September 14, 2018
- Metonic Cycles… Featuring Phil Kulis - September 12, 2018
- Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah Declared, Tishri 1, 5779/September 2018 - September 11, 2018
- Will Turkey Align with Russia? - September 10, 2018