Featuring Christine Clarity McDonald
Christine has assisted with writing legislation for Federal block grant dollars to states for substance abuse.
Perspective truly is everything. As you read, give yourself permission to alter your perspective. Give yourself permission to imagine for yourself a very different childhood, leading to a very different teen stage, and landing you in a very different adult world.
We have desensitized ourselves to only consider a person’s current behavior, passing judgments on them for the random snapshots we see rather than considering the whole scope of their life. If we dig deeper to see the humanity of our fellow brothers and sisters, perhaps we will walk away with better ways to help and serve that demonstrate the genuine love and compassion we carry for them in our hearts.
Maybe you can’t do much about economic exploitation or repressive political policies. But you can listen with love, lend a helping hand, share a meal, and speak an affirming word. So can I. That may not seem like much. I mean it’s not a cure-all for man’s inhumanity to man.
But if we can make just one person’s load lighter, one person’s dream a little brighter, if we dare to give into goodness now and then, then maybe, just maybe, someone else will be inspired to try goodness too. And who knows what might happen then.
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Read more at…
- Middle East Super Highway - May 19, 2019
- Stranger Danger… Christine McDonald - May 18, 2019
- Singling Out Sin… Michael Stone - May 17, 2019
- Straight Talk, Access Spiritual Light… Rodna Epley - May 15, 2019
- Activity Heating Up in the Persian Gulf - May 14, 2019
- Fulfilling Hagar’s Promise - May 12, 2019
- My Purple Flowers… Christine McDonald - May 10, 2019
- Revelation Outline… Phil Kulis - May 9, 2019
- Straight Talk, Get Up Lazarus… Rodna Epley - May 8, 2019
- Hebrew Altar in Egypt - May 4, 2019