September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. National Suicide Prevention Week is September 9-15, 2018, with World Suicide Prevention Day is September 10th.
September is suicide prevention month. Some of you know my story & why this is so close to my heart. I’ve lost friends to suicide. If not for God putting the vision of my children right in front of me, I was seconds away from taking this path. I hear others say that this is the coward’s way out. No, it’s Satan filling your head with self-doubt that you don’t matter anymore. That pain is so very unbearable & hard to take. It is worse than any physical pain ever felt.
Please be there for others going through hard times. Show them that they matter. Show them you care & love them. Tell them about God’s love. Get them with a Pastor or counselor trained in helping these situations. Get them with me even. I wish every school & church would have programs about this.
Treat everyone with kindness & love because every life matters.
Don’t miss the opportunity to help others, it’s a blessing for them & you.
Hebrews 13:16 Do not neglect to do good & share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Have a helping month my friends!!!
- Straight Talk, Jesus and Daylight… Rodna Epley - June 12, 2019
- Egypt Into the Millennial Kingdom - June 9, 2019
- No Strings Attached… Christine McDonald - June 8, 2019
- Locusts Invade Yemen - June 6, 2019
- Shavuot/Pentecost/Feast of Weeks, 5779/2019 - June 2, 2019
- Atheists and Their Death Bed… Phil Kulis - May 29, 2019
- My Body, My Choice - May 24, 2019
- Straight Talk, Light and Truth… Rodna Epley - May 22, 2019
- The Most Sacred Place on Earth… Dave Panico - May 20, 2019
- Middle East Super Highway - May 19, 2019