September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. National Suicide Prevention Week is September 9-15, 2018, with World Suicide Prevention Day is September 10th.
September is suicide prevention month. Some of you know my story & why this is so close to my heart. I’ve lost friends to suicide. If not for God putting the vision of my children right in front of me, I was seconds away from taking this path. I hear others say that this is the coward’s way out. No, it’s Satan filling your head with self-doubt that you don’t matter anymore. That pain is so very unbearable & hard to take. It is worse than any physical pain ever felt.
Please be there for others going through hard times. Show them that they matter. Show them you care & love them. Tell them about God’s love. Get them with a Pastor or counselor trained in helping these situations. Get them with me even. I wish every school & church would have programs about this.
Treat everyone with kindness & love because every life matters.
Don’t miss the opportunity to help others, it’s a blessing for them & you.
Hebrews 13:16 Do not neglect to do good & share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Have a helping month my friends!!!
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019