Been thinking about how to word this for days now. I’ll start by saying rape is as bad as it gets & will leave lifelong scars. Most never get over it & will be affected for the rest of their lives. I have no tolerance for a man that will rape a women or child & would want to see him castrated & hung.
That being said, I don’t understand how anyone can willingly lie & try to ruin someone’s life for personal gain or political reasons. Why wait till the person is famous or has money? That’s pure evil in my books.
What if my sons were to become famous as a musician or ball player or heaven forbid a politician? What if some girl sees her chance for 15 minutes of fame & a chance to get rich? What if my boys turned them down at one time & out of scorn she chooses to ruin their lives?
It’s that easy, sadly. I’m honestly scared for my sons. I know this is a touchy subject & I’d probably want to kill anyone that wrongfully touched one of my daughters. The same is true for anyone that would willingly try to ruin one of my sons lives with lies.
Our country is a sick place with how far some of our politicians will go to have power. I could go on & on about this. But I will stop here & say that we should wish everyone well. We should always try to do the right thing & never willingly harm others. Let each other be.
Psalm 101:5 Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look or an arrogant heart I will not endure.
Matthew 12:36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak.
- Magnetic North on the Move - January 15, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Israel’s Chosen History - January 13, 2019
- The Cancer Called Despair - January 12, 2019
- Temple Location Revisited - January 10, 2019
- Super Blood Wolf Moon, January 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Nations - January 6, 2019
- The Promised Land in Christ - January 5, 2019
- Blood Red Rivers: Malawi, Africa; Jayapura, Indonesia - January 4, 2019
- Pontius Pilate and His Ring - December 31, 2018
- Israel Strikes Targets Near Damascus Airport - December 27, 2018