Been thinking about how to word this for days now. I’ll start by saying rape is as bad as it gets & will leave lifelong scars. Most never get over it & will be affected for the rest of their lives. I have no tolerance for a man that will rape a women or child & would want to see him castrated & hung.
That being said, I don’t understand how anyone can willingly lie & try to ruin someone’s life for personal gain or political reasons. Why wait till the person is famous or has money? That’s pure evil in my books.
What if my sons were to become famous as a musician or ball player or heaven forbid a politician? What if some girl sees her chance for 15 minutes of fame & a chance to get rich? What if my boys turned them down at one time & out of scorn she chooses to ruin their lives?
It’s that easy, sadly. I’m honestly scared for my sons. I know this is a touchy subject & I’d probably want to kill anyone that wrongfully touched one of my daughters. The same is true for anyone that would willingly try to ruin one of my sons lives with lies.
Our country is a sick place with how far some of our politicians will go to have power. I could go on & on about this. But I will stop here & say that we should wish everyone well. We should always try to do the right thing & never willingly harm others. Let each other be.
Psalm 101:5 Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look or an arrogant heart I will not endure.
Matthew 12:36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak.
- Jude: Peace - October 21, 2018
- The Worthy Versus the Unworthy - October 19, 2018
- Straight Talk, A Diet of Works… Rodna Epley - October 17, 2018
- Russia Increases Presence in Libya - October 16, 2018
- Jude: Mercy - October 15, 2018
- Stone Carving… Yerushalayim - October 12, 2018
- Straight Talk, Tag You’re It!!! Featuring Rodna Epley - October 10, 2018
- Jude: Called, Loved, & Kept - October 9, 2018
- Prices Rising in Turkey, Trouble Ahead - October 8, 2018
- Market Forces: Demand is the Problem - October 6, 2018